Manchester City-World Domination Located At Eastlands

This is nice mate, liked the twist with SAF being appointed :) Good luck with this! You should have a quick look at my Valencia story if you get a chance!

This is nice mate, liked the twist with SAF being appointed :) Good luck with this! You should have a quick look at my Valencia story if you get a chance!

Thanks mate :) and yeah i will have a look :)

next update in about 30 minutes :)

Here We Go

FourFourTwoHeader.png

Swindon 1-4 Manchester City

Sir Alex Fergusons first game in charge of Manchester City was a succes after a 4-1 win over Swindon, Ferguson brought out a strong team to face Swindon and certainly showed why they are worth the money. Manchester City got off to a flyer after Joleon Lescott headed in the first after four minutes and then after it got better with goals from Carlos Tevez, James Milner and putting in the fourth for City was Swindon's own Jonathan Douglas. However Swindon did manage to pull one back against the big spending team, with Sean Morrison's superb strike from 25 yards beat Columbian goalkeeper David Gonzalez. Manchester City still have alot of Pre Season left, and will need improving for the big teams such as Ferguson's new rivals Manchester United.

Manchester City, today, have confirmed the signing of Connor Wickham. Connor, aged 16 has been reportedly been brought in on a free and has signed a four year deal at Eastlands. Wickham, formally of Ipswich, has played for Englands U19's and has certainly impressed everyone at the age of 16. Fergie told us today that 'This young lad will be a key signing here, as today he has the ability to be a world class player and for the future he at Manchester City'.

1493253_w2.jpg

Connor playing for the U19s

Man City have got a fabulous attack. In my Man City save I was always winning 5-0 or 6-0. Get a world class defender and you will have a top class team.

Man City have got a fabulous attack. In my Man City save I was always winning 5-0 or 6-0. Get a world class defender and you will have a top class team.

Cheers mate, kinda wanted to get Wickham though, I always do :)

Pre-Season Done And Dusted

attachment.php

Manchester City have completed there pre-season games, and many fans are sure that Sir Alex will bring success to City, there was a few bumps in the road, as there was a 1-1 draw with QPR and a lost to unknown team Al-Jazeera. Manchester City kick off their premier league campaign with a home game to Wigan Athletic, with alot of options to choose from, it is gonna be a suprise who will be in the starting eleven.

Oldham 0-4 Manchester City​

View attachment 105515

A promising win by Manchester City as they knocked in four against league one team Oldham, it was a good performance all round by City as they dominating the game mostly, Vincet Kompany heading in two whilst David Silva scored from a cracking free kick just outside the box, Shaun Wright Phillips also getting a goal with an easy tap in after a rebounded shot.

OPR 1-1 Manchester City​

A untidy perfomance by Manchester City, as they failed to win against Championship Side Queens Park Rangers, all credit goes to the Championship side as they holded out for a draw against big spenders Manchester City. Two sendings off in the game, Fitz Hall with two yellows for QPR and 24 million signing Mario Balotelli with a straight red after a unfair challenge on Mikele Leigertwood. Shaun Wright Phillips getting on the score sheet again, but it was not enough to win the game.

Al-Jazeera 3-2 Manchester City

This was defiantley a shock to Manchester City fans as Al Jazeera pulled off an amazing 3-2 win, with Ricardo Oliveria running riot against City. Manchester City had a strong squad out against the underdog team but some players did not impress Sir Alex, but one player that is, is Shaun Wright Phillips as once again he got on the score sheet along with Mario Balotelli making up for his dirty challenge last week.​

Bury 0-7 Manchester City

This was more like the Manchester City that we know, following last weeks defeat they bounced back and completley destroyed lower side Bury, with the Belgian centre back Dedryck Boyata getting a hat trick of headers, all from corners ! No goal for Shaun Wright Phillips this time as he was substitued at half time for David Silva he managed to get on the scoresheet as did Carlos Tevez and James Milner knocking in two for City.

Story is still going well mate, if you need any kits theres a request link below ;)

Im Not Being FUnny but using the Corner Exploit In Storys Is Never A Good Idea

good story got me thinking about doing a city game whens next update