Manchester City

Status
Not open for further replies.

MCFCkev

Reaction score
View attachment 355837
MANCHESTER CITY FOOTBALL CLUB
Could not believe there is no Manchester City thread as I found on on the Premier League thread so here it is!

Transfers in
Fernandinho
Jesus Navas
Pending:
Isco, Cavani, Radu

Out
Kolo Toure
Bridge
Santa Clause

Manuel Pelligrini aka the Engineer the new man in for the 13/14 season has been tasked in fixing us a title and/or cup in every season during his 3 year contract. Only time will tell if that will be enough, that was not enough to Roberto Mancini who achieved that target.

Last edited:
That's because most City fans are glory supporters. ;)

****** noisy neighbours more like :D

I didn't even realize there were City fans on here, they usually end up getting banned for being utterly retarded.

City have failed to impressed in their spending so far.

I didn't even realize there were City fans on here, they usually end up getting banned for being utterly retarded.

City have failed to impressed in their spending so far.

Liverpool fans are in no position to mock others when it comes to being retarded. Every club has their clowns, but RAWK does exceptionally well in showing Liverpool have more than pretty much anyone else.

Failed to impress? Exactly how much do you know about Fernandinho and Navas?

Since when can Cavani be called a 'pending' transfer? Even Isco's not rumoured to be particularly close.

Obviously nothing, otherwise he'd realise Navas and Fernandinho is a significantly more impressive duo of signings than anyone else in the Prem.

Apart from Iago Aspas and the mighty Kolo Toure, obviously.

Liverpool fans are in no position to mock others when it comes to being retarded. Every club has their clowns, but RAWK does exceptionally well in showing Liverpool have more than pretty much anyone else.

Man United fans are in no position to mock others when it comes to being retarded. Was merely stating that the only people i remember on this forum that were City fans have been banned.

The second bit was just trolling cus I was bored. :) Navas is a huge improvement on Scott Sinclair.

Man United fans are in no position to mock others when it comes to being retarded. Was merely stating that the only people i remember on this forum that were City fans have been banned.

The second bit was just trolling cus I was bored. :) Navas is a huge improvement on Scott Sinclair.

Yes, that was my point, everyone has their idiots. You should have read that before trolling City fans.

People have been banned from all sorts of clubs.

Vanjagl has bumped the actual City thread, so post there.

Status
Not open for further replies.