Reaction score
Hi guys, I've currently started my Manchester City career again because my old one crashed (stupid laptop) it weren't going well any way, so, could you give me good ideas for signings, experienced or wonderkids, just anything which will improve my squad and get me great results, I play either a 4-2-4 or a 4-3-3 with 3 strikers. :)

I would recommend you to buy the best young talents like Fierro, Sanogo, Niang, Lucas, Neymar, Romulo, Dede,... Man City's squad is good enough. Perhaps you could strengthen your defense with Benatia, Dede, Musacchio, Vertonghen.

As Hernanes said, all City really needs is some good young players and defensive reinforcements. I'm playing a Man City game right now, and some of the best buys I've had include Mats Hummels and Nicolas Otamendi to replace Lescott and Kolo, Erick Torres and Neymar as young strikers (they both turn insanely good if you train them well), and Radja Naingolann as a good young midfielder. Also look at some other good wonderkids, like Ross Barkley, Romario, Lucas Ocampos, Carlos Fierro, and Alex Chamberlain.

Edit: Also, you might want to sell off some of the extraneous players with big wages, like Milner, Kolo Toure, and Adebayor.

Last edited:
my advice for city is to sell santa cruz, adebayor, wayne bridge,james milner, and Kolo Toure. First, i think you'd like to buy Alphonse Areola for Hart backup. Then, i don't think you'll buy a CB because there are Boyata,Savic and Onuoha for backup. I recommend you to buy a DM like Javi Martinez (well, it'll be expensive i think). Then, if you sell Tevez, you should buy Leandro Damiao for the replacement. And if that's not enough, i suggest you to see Sochaux and Bordeaux's players.