BALDERS

Reaction score
been in contact with Mamaiemaipunemfesu from this forum. he posted a tactic in another thread which i just had to try so he kindly let me download it. admittedly his tactic was for barcelona but it was so impressive i just has to try it!!
the aim is to try and emulate what success he was having (first 2 games he won 10-0)
i thought i would just show a few screen shots of my progress as im really impressed with it so far.

1RxrrSw.png

still need to improve the squad thinking of hervin ogenda as the long term F9 and moving mata to the AP
januzaj normally plays the left side IF with di maria as the right IF. going to send falcao back to monaco i think. prob wont play much and costs a lot in wages.

results so far

Rv9ePrF.png

matas stats in the F9 role

kPGsqn4.png

need a way to stop conceding these goals tho!!

typical..... just after posting the thread i go and lose to crystal palace!!

gsIGWxY.png

well i finished season 1. i have to say that even though i won the league and the fa cup. i was a little dissappointed with how my season went. sorry let me correct that, im a little disappointed with how the tactic played. save to say i was unable to replicate the success of Mamaiemaipunemfesus barcelona.

home form.

36SBq7u.png

away form

d50VgnN.png

as you can see at home i was very solid but away it just didnt quite work, especially after the January transfer window. too many draws and a few games lost 4-3 or drawn 4-4 etc.
i will stick with the tactic as i believe that with the correct players i could give Mamaiemaipunemfesu a run for his money!

oh here are the player stats for the season. mata top scored but januzaj was the standout player for me.
need to find a messi esque player as i dont think mata is suitable.

JWjoXxg.png