RyanOliverV

Reaction score
Hello, I recently started a Manchester United save. I'm looking for a Left Back, Right back, Center Back, Central Midfielderx2, Left attacking midfielder and a Right attacking midfielder. Preferably quite young but good enough for the first team.
I was thinking about getting Strootman, Shaqiri, Shaw, Balanta, and not sure who else.
Who would you recommend buying.
Thanks.

Last edited:
Buy those 3 you don't need a RB as you have Rafael and Toni V who is good there too!! Adnan for LW and mata for Rw

Well, I wanted a player as a backup RB. Valencia will be my cover for RAM, Adnan is a bit too young to play first team for most games, and I prefer Mata as a CAM.

This is the team I'm thinking of doing so far:

St Persie/ Rooney/ Welbeck/ Hernandez
LAM- ?/ Adnan/ Nani/ Young CAM- Mata/ Kagawa/ Rooney RAM- Shaqiri/ Valencia/ Nani
LCM- Strootman/ Carrick/ Cleverley RCM Fellaini/ ?/ Carrick/ Fletcher
LB- Shaw/ Evra CB- Vidic/ Evans/ Jones/ Balanta/ Chris/ Rio RB- Rafael/ Valencia
GK- De Gea/ Lindegaard

Well, Rooney often hands in a transfer request at some point in the United saves, so I'd advise you to make him captain to avoid that happening.
I would Shaw as backup/rotation for Evra in the first season and sell Buttner.
I would also sell all the wingers like Nani, Valencia and Young. Playing with 3 Attacking Midfielders allows you to utilise Kagawa, Rooney and Mata all at the same time. And then you can also rotate Januzaj in there often to get him more game time. Then in the second season he can challenge for Kagawa's place in the starting XI.
Carrick and Fellaini are two great CMs to play together. I would recommend buying Lucas Romero because he can cover for either of them and he also turns into a fantastic player.
I would also buy Balanta but loan him back to River for the first season.
You don't really need a backup right-back because Smalling and Jones can cover for that spot, and do a good job there too!
I always play with one ST, obviously that striker being RVP. I'd recommend either selling Welbeck or Hernandez, or loaning out Welbeck and use Hernandez as a rotation.

This is the first 11 now:

ST- RVP
LAM- Shaqiri CAM- Mata RAM- Lamela
LCM- Khedira RCM- Carrick
LB- Evra CB- Vidic- CB- Vidic RB- Rafael

The players I have signed are:

Balanta, Shaw, Will Hughes, Ryan Gauld, Davide Santon, Timo Werner, Shaqiri, Khedira, and Lamela.

Just like to point out:

Januzaj has 140 CA and -10 PA which is (at the start of the game) Good PL level winger/AM. He's good enough to play from the start.