LB:Evra,Buttner
DM:Lars Bender,Fletcher,Carrick
CM:Thiago,Hamsik,Cleverley,Powell,Scholes,Will Hughes
RAM:Lamela,Valencia,Zaha
LAM:Reus,Kagawa,Januzaj
ST:Van Persie,Hernandez,Welbeck

Sold:Rooney and Nani
Formation 4-3-3

Won Capital One Cup,FA Cup,Premier league and Champions league in first season so big changes not needed.

Jones and Smalling should be able to star together in the heart of that back line as soon as needed. honestly that team is unbeatable. Bender is the easiest to upgrade but even he is a stud. I guess if you see Evra starting to decline you could sign another lb, maybe alaba from bayern or if you want to go young and english and bags of potential go Luke Shaw. The only real other purchases I would make are some youth to bleed through in the future I suppose, a really young DM to back up Bender in the future, a young LB to replace Evra, maybe one young CB for when both vidic and rio are done. Otherwise from there you are just buying to an embarrassment of riches.

a young DM-Josip Radosevic (napoli) LB-Jose Angel(Roma)Lucas Digne CB-K.Papadapulous/J.Stones(Everton) or Bruno Indi :) look at youths like Ryan Gauld/Zakaria Labyad/Will Hughes/Barkley/Maupay/Keith Bowen(WBA)/Neilton(Santos)/Harlan Calhanoglu (HSV)