kingmark53

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Need some advise I'm at the start of season 2 I won Premier league + champions league I have a budget of £290 million and wage is currently 680k a week and about to shoot up.

I'm looking for a RB and a CAM I don't have Mata or mikatarian and Valencia wanted a new challenge and managed to sell him at the end of last season for 29 million.

I prefer my RB to be attacking if possible

as for the CAM I tried Isco , Dybala and they wont be coming in so I'm looking for other suggestions. the main role he will be using is AP.

Many thanks in advance

RB- Seamus Coleman, Good all round RB, HG too which always helps.

AMC- If they haven't signed new deals have a look at Barkley and Ozil. You could also look at Hamsik, Dele, Eriksen or Fekir.

Hey guys,

Need some advise I'm at the start of season 2 I won Premier league + champions league I have a budget of £290 million and wage is currently 680k a week and about to shoot up.

I'm looking for a RB and a CAM I don't have Mata or mikatarian and Valencia wanted a new challenge and managed to sell him at the end of last season for 29 million.

I prefer my RB to be attacking if possible

as for the CAM I tried Isco , Dybala and they wont be coming in so I'm looking for other suggestions. the main role he will be using is AP.

Many thanks in advance

RB - Look at Adriozola or Passlack. Both are young having no EPL experience so may take time to settle. You should keep Ashley Young as he performed well for me and can play till your new signings get accustomed to EPL. I signed Semedo from Barcelona but he's not as attacking as you seem to be looking for.

You may look if any of the "so-called top 6" club has failed to finish in top 7 positions of the league as their players would be easier to sign for you. Like Bellerin from Arsenal etc.

CAM - Ozil, Barkley, Goretzka all are available for free at the end of first season. Check if they haven't already agreed new deals.