*JK*

19th Title Here we Come
Reaction score
Hi I have just came into my second season with Man Utd and I won the Premier League, FA Cup and The Uefa Champions League.

Budget : £74Million
Wage Budget : £1Million left for Wages

This is my team

Goalkeepers:De Gea, Kuszczak, Lindegaard

Defenders:Rafael, O'Shea, Brown, Fabio, Evra, Ferdinand, Evans, Vidic, Smalling

Midfielders:Carrick, Hargreaves, Anderson, Fletcher, A.Young, Giggs, Valencia, Nani, Morrison, Scholes*

Strikers:Berbatov, Hernandez, Rooney

* = In and out of the reserves and first team.

Any Ideas where I could Strengten? I play a Flat 4-4-2

4th striker ,what happened to Macheda? Get a playmaker to replace Scholes unless Morrison has developed unbelievably well for you. Look into a ball playing CB to replace Ferdinand. Kjaer is awesome.

Not really a fan of either Macheda/Welbeck on FM they never do anything for me so Im in the process of selling them. Morrison is developing quite nicely and Hargreaves and Anderson are doing a terrific job of replacing Scholes, Will look into Kjaer.

Macheda is happy to sit and bench warm so I keep him for back up, he's quite a good finisher so makes a good impact sub too. Transfer all your budget to wage budget so you earn interest.

Any possible striker I could get?

neymar lukaku babacar ? for strikers :D by the way how much did you pay for de gea and when :p

Any possible striker I could get?

I'm a fan of Giuseppe Rossi since he's the perfect replacement for Berbatov in the long run. You could stick with a youth backup, and try and unsettle Rossi and get him on a free. It's what I did, his contract ran out at just the same time Berbatov was ageing. :)

Morrison is playing quite good he is third choice behind Nani, Young. Any other Strikers dont really want to buy the same people over and over again.

jan chramostra / diego mauricio

---------- Post added at 01:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 AM ----------

have u had any succes with any other youth players ex. pogba/keane

Sell O'shea and Brown, get Kyle Walker, and Gary Cahill/Raphael Varane

---------- Post added at 01:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 AM ----------

also get an MC playmaker

I won the Prem,Champs and FA cup with only spending £30m.