trickydicky17

Reaction score
** This is only my second attempt at a FM15 save, I'm still getting use to the game, but thought i would write down my progress for people to read. This is so much a story, but just my save progress noted down, i still hope you can get some enjoyment from reading what happens though...

So I have taken over at Manchester United replacing Louis Van Gaal as the man to take Manchester United back to the mountain top of English & European football.

I have selected just the English leagues to play within, as the sole purpose of this saved game is to manage just Manchester United, so I decided to just select a large database with 17,000 Player Count and all 6 leagues to play in. You never know what gems may come from the lower tiers of English football. I haven’t selected any of the Advance Options, although I was tempted to disable the first transfer window, making me have to work with the team that’s there already. But as I just intend to manage Man Utd, I think its best if I can add my own players as early as possibly making, if any, errors with the team, my fault.

When deciding on my managerial style, I decided that I would use what is suggested for being the manager of Man Utd. I also used my first save attempt to help decide what attributes have what rating. So to start...

ManagerialStyle
Coaching BadgeContinental Pro Licence
Past ExperienceInternational Footballer
Coaching & Mental Attributes
Attacking20
Defence4
Fit2
Goalkeeping2
Tactics20
Technique20
Mental20
Working With Youngsters20
Adaptability15
Determination18
Player Knowledge10
Youth Knowledge10
Level of Discipline17
Man Management17
Motivating17

The reasoning I've gone this way with my coaching stats is purely down to my first save, i found quality coaches for all categories other than Attacking, i could find that 4.5*/5* coach needed for the attacking category, as i know i can fill the other categories with high quality coaches, I've gone with stats that will hopefully set me up to be a excellent attacking coach.

So as this will be my first post as I’ve set up the game, I would like to ask, once I got the beginning started, like team setup, tactics, coaches, and all that stuff up, would you prefer to see… monthly or weekly reports/updates ?

Looks like a great start mate,
Id go monthly updates

Personal Message from Ed Woodward

I have received my personal welcome from Manchester United from Chairman Ed Woodward. He assures me i have the full backing from the board.

I have been informed i have received a £100,000 per week contract lasting till June 2015. I only have a short window to impress. i need instant results and get this club back into the Champions League on my first, and possibly only attempt!

Ed Woodward has also informed my my current Assistant Manager, Ryan Giggs, will 'try' to offload any players i place on the 'Unwatned List'. Where as the Head of Youth Development, Brian McClair, will 'try' to sign any player i add to the 'Development List'.

The board have provided their expectations and philosophies. They wish to see my squad play ​Possession Football, Attacking football and develop players using the clubs academy. Being a Manchester United fan, i feel that these philosophies are what make Manchester United and believe that they should be how Manchester United work. i was not going to consider anything other than the expectations provided for me.

During my meeting with Avram Glazer, he provided me with a detailed history of the club, offered me a transfer and wage budget. I agreed to this as i feel that the amount provided was sufficient enough to get the required expectations met. I was offered a transfer budget of £60million and a wage budget of £3million per week.

A.Glazer has asked wether i would like to meet the media, as it is expected when a new manager is announced. I feel that this is more of a demand than an option, so i say yes, if anything to keep the board happy. Before leaving, A.Glazer told me that i can adjust the staff responsibilities as i see fit.

Next, Ryan Giggs.

Before Giggs gets going, he asks wether i would like him to arrange a intra-squad friendly so i can judge the quality of my squad. As important as this may seem, a one off match between my first team and my 'under-21s' does seem a little pointless as i don't believe one game can tell me if a youngster is ready for the first team, or if an ageing player is past his best! ButI'll go ahead with it as it gives players game time and quicker to get back to match fitness.

He next offers me reports regarding the team, this will summarise the squad and the squad depth. A second opinion is always helpful and it will help in future decision making when it comes to improving the squad, transfers and loans.
I also asked for reports a fortnightly basis, but decided that weekly reports would be more helpful to keep a closer and tighter grip on my team so i can get the best out of them as often as possible.

Before my meeting with the squad, i asked Giggs to arrange a meeting with the staff, this gives me a chance to meet them on a personal level and hope to build a good bond, as everyone from the captain to the kitman needs to be on the same page.

Staff Meeting

There wasn't to much discussed at the staff meeting, but Under 21 Manager Warren Joyce did have a few suggestions regarding team roles and responsibilities.
1. Robin Van Persie should be taking free kicks, with Rooney and Mata also being considered.
2. RvP and Rooney should be taking corners.
3. RvP, Falcao & Rooney have the ability to be our penalty takers.
Head of Youth Development Brian McClair, has provided us with 3 names of reasonable u18 players to keep tabs on this coming season as they maybe worth giving a chance in cup games next season. As he said they are reasonable. Unfortunately nothing exceptional. The names provided were...
1. Marcos Rashford
2. Timothy Fosu-Mensah - having looked at there coach reports, i believe this guy has the most potential. Between 3-4 Stars Also he is currently the highest rated player out of this little selection of players.
3. Tosin Kehinde.

Now it time to meet the squad, introduce myself and lay out the expectations for the season. They can't be to low as there are many world class players in that room, but to high could add unneeded pressure from the off! Delicacy is the key to this meeting.

Team Meeting

I introduce myself to the squad and say how thrilled i am to be here. the 23 players at the meeting responded incredibly positive to my announcement with Rooney saying "Welcome, Im pleased to see you in charge and hope your reign is long and successful."
I announce our expectations for the season and with getting such a warm response i challenge the team. I told them i believe we can fight for the Premier league title this season. Again 23 players all responded well to the announcement and Rooney speaking for the squad said "Winning a title is a huge challenge but one i know this squad are up for."
That was exactly the sort of response i was looking for. There are enough champions in that room to be able assist in another title challenge. We just have to shake off the disappointment of last year and hit the ground running!

Scouts

Chief Scout Jim Lawlor has taken time to introduce him and his scouting team to myself. Many of them are currently out on assignments so meeting them all couldn't happen, but Jim Lawlor and his team did put together an initial reports of players who we maybe interested in or need. He singles out 2 individuals for me, one who he believes may add something to the squad, unfortunately we currently have the attacking prowess that purchasing Carlos Vela would just be a considerable waste of money, but the left-back, which is a position we are short of players for, could be an interesting signing. Ricardo Rodriguez, a 21yr old Swiss D/WB (L) player who currently plays for VfL Wolfsburg. Lawlor recommends keeping a close eye on this kids development, but it could be worth investing now to save money! He would be the best left-back at the club and his potential could see him rise to one of the best in the league, if not the world! Unfortunately he has a high wage demand £60,000 - £120,000 p/w, but Wolfsburg do not seem interested in letting the gem go. And with Manchester City having a major interest in the player, the value of him will not just rise but his cost, if sold, would be massively increased due to the money Man City bring to the table.

Ryan Giggs finally got the Manchester United report to me and it gives me indications of where my team need to improve. As seen in the image below, attacking and goalkeeper positions have enough talent in them already that it would be daft and very unwise financially to try and invest in new players for them positions. Although once fit, i do plan on acquiring Victor Valdes on a free transfer as he will make an incredible second choice keeper.
Heres RvP's quick summary as we all know how good Van Persie is..

Next I will provide details on my team and my tactics for the forthcoming season, also if i have not taken up to much room, i may also go through my staff, get rid of any 'deadwood' and start to bring in my own backroom team...

My team, my tactics**...

** That you help with to get the best out of them...

So i possible, well i do need help with my tactics...

in my last save, i used this formation, and the instructions that I've selected with it,i don't know what you may think of them but what i do know, i scored for fun!! James Wilson scored 27 goals in 27(3) games, i was out of both cups, 5 in the league and i still had top scorers in all comps, plus id scored the most in the league my april before i got sacked...

4-2-3-1 Narrow
..So i know, well presume, that the set of instructions and tactics gets me goals.. but can anyone suggest tweaks and adjustments to plug the leak?
So here are the positions, the roles and instructions of my first choice tactic...

3-3-3-1 DM
...This formation began to work for me in away games but i would still concede goals not as many, but they would be at the worst possible times, like 90+3 mins, and often. so how i have it set so far, could someone advise me how i could make it the ideal counter attacking system to implement in away games (&) against bigger, 'better' opponents...

and for the 3rd choice...

Its rare that i have a 3rd set of tactics created as i just don't use them, so this would be a good idea to maybe suggest, what about you guys suggest formations, tactics, instructions and the one i 'feel' fits my team more, i will incorporate into my set up ?? ....

and no!! I'm not just being lazy lol.. I'm not good at this game or never claim to be, but i would like to learn, and suggestions and reasoning from you guys can help massively.

Really like the look of that last formation mate, let us know how it does!

Looking great mate,
What about luke shaw? Surely rodriguez would be a waste of money

You're Fired!!... You're Hired!.. Coaches..

Coaches

So i believe Manchester United had some of the best coaches in the world.. till Moyes came along, and then brought in the 'Class of `92' as coaches to get some fans on his side... but coaches such as Mike Phelan & Rene Muelensteen who had won it all with United! and i understand Moyes wanted his own team with him, but these are some of the best coaches in football and i intend to bring some back!

So lets start by taking look at the current set of coaches for my first team & u21's... i will deal with the u18's/Youth system a little later...

So here is how the coaches are organised the first time i went on to training>coaches...

Then after i had a mess around with them finding there best category to train, it seems was the quality of coaches are just not up to anywhere near respectable standards.. here are images of showing how only 4 categories are covered. My plan to make myself a world class attacking coach payed off, i can actually produce all 5*'s in a variety or categories as long as i only coach individual categories at a time...

So the plan to bring in my own coaching team is needed desperately, but the decision is who do i bring in and for what category, I'm limited to 13 coaches for the first team, and after releasing some of these coaches i think i will be able to produce the quality coaching staff in the allotted amount of staff allowed...

This is how the staff members have changed...

Training CategoryPrevious CoachNew Coach
Strength (Fitness)Richard HawkinsMichael Lindeman
Aerobic (Fitness)Tony StrudwickTony Strudwick
Handling (GK)Frans HoekJosé Manuel Otxotorena
Shot Stopping (GK)N/A*David Coles
TacticsN/A*Richard Marston (Me)
Ball ControlN/A*Bobby Mimms
DefendingN/A*Ivan Carminati
AttackingRichard Marston (Me)David Platt
ShootingN/A*René Meulensteen
*N/A is that there was no one individual who stood out enough to try claim this job, the others were just to poor in ability..

Here is the new coaches assessment, They have been given a specific category so they can get the best out of the players...
In my previous save Bobby Mimms was a 4.5 star ball control coach, plus a few other stat changes in this new game means that i take tactics which sets up david platt to coach attacking.. I do see Ball Controll still needs a 4.5*+ coach but for now a 4* will have to do.. if anyone knows of one though, by all means leave me a message and ill check him out... i kept with staff like warren joyce and nicky **** who are purely there to take the coaches workload down to average, it seemed to work right for me last save, but if anyone knows any reason why not to do this, please let us know...

So i ask you this time, what do i do about Giggs? do i trust him as my assistant manager as he is so green as a coach? i guess his experience will go towards his coaching stats and help increase them, but he is willing to go down to u18's which would then leave the space of Assistant manager, so if thats the case, who would be your choice??

Looking great mate,
What about luke shaw? Surely rodriguez would be a waste of money
Luke shaw is a great LB i found him to be one of my top performers week in week, out on my last save. But when you use blind in mid and rojo at CB, all you have is Luke Shaw, it seems that there is cover, but a natural FB/WB (L) you only have Luke Shaw, so it could be worth looking into. He is young but his wage is ridiculous if he were to ask for that much, but he's just one to keep an eye on thats all

Which coaches did you get rid of all together?

I really want to do this for my next save and seeing how you went through so thoroughly it would save me time if i copied you haha

And I always used to use Tasotti as my assistant in older FM games, always class

I dunno if he would be good enough but what about tyrone mings from ipswich? Im a bit bias as im a town fan, but im sur
e he could provide cover for fa/league cup games and wouldnt cost loads.
The updates are looking really good and indepth, would be great if you could keep them like that and the speed your posting them.

Which coaches did you get rid of all together?

I really want to do this for my next save and seeing how you went through so thoroughly it would save me time if i copied you haha

And I always used to use Tasotti as my assistant in older FM games, always class
The coaches i got rid of were..
Marcel Bout
Jos van Dijk
Gary Walker
Albert Stuivenberg
Frans Hoek
.. But remember for some i employed as u21 staff, which like i said helps provide more coaches without taking up limited space...
Tassoti is currently A.C Milan Assistant, he tactical knowledge is 20 and defensive stat is 18, he'll most likely be a 4.5* coach.. i used these to judge how good they're going to be, i seen it online, but you've probably seen this before but for people who haven't...
Firstly the type coach you're after so for instance lets take defence,
So the filters you would need to find quality defence coaches would be ...
- X(The category, e.g defence)
- Man Management/Mental its one or the other.. or maybe both, if they have both, usually end up with quality coaches...
Determination
Level of Discipline
Motivating.

I probably have that all wrong but they tend to be the filters i use to find coaches and, well I've not done such a bad job if i say so myself :D lol

July 2014...

So I've had a few friendlies this month, had my USA training camp with two fixtures. Also, i had my intra-squad friendly to view and assess the main portion of the squad.

- Robin van Persie is still on holiday.

Injuries currently this month.

PlayerInjuryLength Remaining
Phil JonesChest4-7 days
Darren FletcherGroin Strain4-8 days
Jonny EvansThigh Strain2-4 weeks
Rafael da SilvaGroin Strain10-21 days
Michael CarrickTorn Ankle Ligaments3-8 weeks
Luke ShawTorn Hamstring3-7 weeks

Friendly Fixtures

Not including the 5-2 intra-squad friendly, Man Utd attended a training camp in the USA, with no notable improvements or comments to make about the team.
The two fixtures happened a week apart with the first on the 19/7/14 and the second on the 26/7/14. Below are the 2 fixture result and player ratings for the match.

In the coming month of August, there are 4 friendlies, 3 Premier league and the 2nd round of the Capital One Cup.

there are fixtures in the u21's and the u18's

here is the calendar for August 2014...

Brilliant read this...the detail is great and the speed of updates is very good, also you've done a brilliant job with the coaches mate...What about Aaron Cresswell as a LB, he is currently at West Ham and has decent LB stats, Tackling, Dribbling, Crossing, Pace and Stamina. All the best and looking forward to many more updates.

Brilliant read this...the detail is great and the speed of updates is very good, also you've done a brilliant job with the coaches mate...What about Aaron Cresswell as a LB, he is currently at West Ham and has decent LB stats, Tackling, Dribbling, Crossing, Pace and Stamina. All the best and looking forward to many more updates.
Thanks means something that people appreciate what I'm writing, if anything its like a log of what i've done. I was going to make it a story like i did a few years back, but for that it took me days just to get through July. So now i'm just logging things down like a diary, everything seemed quick at first cause there was so much to do on day 1 but from now on it be month to month 'report' fixtures/results, injuries, and anything consider major news worth announcing.. looked at Cresswell, sent Jim Lawlor out to watch him for 2 weeks. Looks a very solid Left-back, cheers

August 2014...

News

• Loan repayments began and is we are now required to pay £4.9million per month towards the £53million taken out previously.
  • Marston thrilled with new signing.
  • Bobby Mimms has begun a coaching course.
  • MUFC have announced that they have sold all of there 55,000 season tickets for the forthcoming season.
  • The Board have reminded me of the expectations for this club:
    • Barclays Premier League - To qualify for the UEFA Champions League via there position in the league table.
    • F.A Cup - To reach the semi final.
    • Capital One League Cup - The board do not see this trophy/competition as important. So the board will evaluate my performance based on results in the other competitions.
  • Manchester United Player(s) have made it into the Team of the Week for the week ending the 24/8/14:-
  • Manchester United will play Leicester City at Old Trafford on the of 23/9/14 in the 3rd round of the Capital One Cup
  • Arsenal have made an offer worth up to £14million for Phil Jones, Richard Marston rejected without hesitation and declared Phil Jones it an indispensable member of this club! We should do all we can to keep Phil at Old Trafford!

Transfers
* I would like to note, unless a player became available, who i would to consider already being world class, while also being an absolute bargain, then my transfer policy for this transfer window is to use what cash i currently have to bring in the best kids from around the world.Not only will this keep with the boards philosophies and expectations of developing youth, i m securing a mass of players who will stand out in any team that i can use for years to come. On the other hand, if i then get to many, i can consider the financial benefits that a world class player can bring in from a transfer.

• Manchester United have secured the services of 17 year old Spanish Centre-Back Jesús Vallejo for the fee of £5.75million. This could raise to £6.25 million with add-ons. I know i payed too much, the scout report had his sale value between £900k - £1.1mil. Unfortunately, the selling club wanted his buyout release fee, and this value was the result of negotiations £5.75 is worse than maybe £2mil (as that is the max i should of stuck at) but it is better value than £8.25mil.
  • Almost instantly, offers were made to loan J​esús Vallejo across Europe, especially back in Spain where he came from. All offers have been and will be rejected as i plan to have the 17 year old train with the first team and the best cachets help with his development. I understand nothing helps better than game time, but i do plan on using him occasionally and if he puts in good performances why can't he keep his place. My last save saw James Wilson keep Van Persie out of the team most of the season!

Results

TypeHomeScore-ScoreAwayP.O.MTV
FriendlyMUFC1-2JuventusTevezTV
FriendlyBristol Rovers1-3MUFCSmallingTV
FriendlyRayo Vallencano4-3MUFCBuenoTV
FriendlyMUFC3-3Houston DynamoVásquezTV
PremMUFC4-0SunderlandJanuzajTV
PremWest Brom1-2MUFCRooney
Capital One Cup Rnd 2MUFC4-0Birmingham CityYoungTV
PremMUFC4-3TottenhamPaulinhoTV

Injuries

DateNameInjuryTreatmentRecovered
8/7/14Michael CarrickTorn Ankle Ligaments3-8 weeksNo
8/7/14RafaelGroin Strain10-21 daysYes
8/7/14Jonny EvansThigh Strain2-4 weeksYes
8/7/14Luke ShawTorn Hamstring3-7 weeksNo
1/8/14Juan MataGashed Leg10-14 daysYes
15/8/14James WilsonGashed Leg10-12 daysYes
17/8/14Marouane FellainiGroin Strain2-3 weeksNo
26/8/14Phil JonesTwisted Ankle3-4 weeksNo
26/8/14Adnan JanuzajBrusied Elbow10-12 daysNo

Scout

• There have been a few individual scouting assignments this month, Jim Lawlor was sent on a few assessments to evaluate potential youngsters who we are deciding on if we should try and bring that youngster to the club. as Jim Lawlor is head scout, i felt it was him who should be making the call as depending on his reviews, that will decide if a bid is worth placing. So far the 2 youngsters are ...
  • ​Zakaria Bakkali - 18yr old Attacker, who naturally plays AML for PSV.
  • Bilal Ould-Chikh - 17yr old Attacker, who naturally plays AMR for F.C Twente.
  • Jim Lawlor also reports that he sent a scout on an assignment to France.
NameClubPosValueArea/Location
Clément GrenierLyonM/AM (C)£7mCentral Europe
Aleksander MitrovicAnderlechtST (C)£6.25mCentral Europe
Tony WattStandard LiegeST (C)£2mCentral Europe
Paul-José MpokuStandard LiegeM/AM (LC), ST (C)£2.2mCentral Europe
Victor FischerAjaxM (C), AM (LC), ST (C)£5.5mCentral Europe
Joel VeltmanAjaxD (C)£4.9mCentral Europe
Kasper KuskFC TwenteM/AM (RLC)£5.25mCentral Europe
Callum McGregorCelticM/AM (RLC)£875kUK & Ireland
Alex SandroFC PortoD/WB (L)£4.8mPortugal
William CarvalhoSporting CPDM£6.75mPortugal
Nélson OliveiraSL BenficaST (C)£850kPortugal
Carlos VelaReal SociadadAM (RLC), ST (C)£23.5mSpain
Dani ParejoValenciaDM, M/AM (C)£7mSpain
VitoloSevillaAM (RLC)£7mSpain
Kevin De BruyneVfL WolfsburgM/AM (RLC)£14mGermany
Roberto FirminoHoffenheimM/AM (RLC)£13.25mGermany
Kevin TrappFrankfurtGK£5mGermany
Mohamed SalahChelseaAM (RLC)£10mEngland
Diafra SakhoWest Ham UtdST (C)£10mEngland
Davide SantonNewcastle UtdD (RL)£7.5mEngland

Any more scout suggested players will appear in an attached image as its getting to much to type out, I'm not getting to enjoy the game

Brazil
View attachment 328745
Italy
View attachment 328744
England
View attachment 328743
Central Europe - Holland
View attachment 328742
Central Europe - Russia
View attachment 328741
Central Europe - France
View attachment 328740
Portugal

View attachment 328739

Results from the 4 Competitive games from the beginning of the season...
View attachment 328733

And i know its only 4 games in and the season has only just begun but here are my current goalscorer and games, keep an eye on the goals to game ration for everyone, i have a feeling ill be scoring many goals, I've just got to plug the leak in defence!!..
View attachment 328731

LIVID!!!!!!!!!!

i Have been up since 6 this morning playing football manager and typing up my monthly report of September!! Just for the site to have an error when i try load an image then i loose all of my report that i was rather close to finishing ! now i have to type it up again and hope i don't miss many things out as my notes are the game and i typed up what happened on a day to day basis so means i have to go through the whole month again and type it all back up!

Also it auto saves while you type... so why can't i recover what i did? the whole thing has really frustrated me!

Annoyed

Last edited:
September 2014 ...

This entry will be as up to date as i am in the game. I hoped to be further by now but, for what ever reason i am not. It also took a lot longer than expected plus a problem where i had to rewrite the whole entry/post out again. Anyway i am at the 10th September 2014 in the game and when i can progress, i will edit this entry till i complete the month of September, then i will move onto a new entry for a new month. The red date highlighted above will show how far in to the month i am, and when this paragraph has been deleted then I'm ready to move onto a new month. i hope people appreciate the detail i put into it. I enjoyed writing it up ... TWICE!!

September Calendar

News

• Wayne Rooney has won the Barclays Premier League Player of the Month award for August.
  • Adnan Januzaj has won the Barclays Premier League Young Player of the Month award for August.
  • Wayne Rooney scored the Barclays Premier League Goal of the Month award for August.
  • Richard Marston came in 2nd for the Barclays Premier League Manager of the Month award for August. José Mourinho came 1st with his Chelsea side concede less goals than Marston's Utd squad.
  • Deadline Day News - Arsenal F.C have made an offer for Phil Jones with a bid of just £7million. However, subject to conditions, the fee may eventually rise to £19.55million. Marston quickly refused the bid and told the press "Phil is not for sale at any price. He is the future of this club and he is going to lead us to great things! He will not be sold!"
  • Deadline Day News - News coming out of Old Trafford is Marston has had to reject upwards of 15 loan bids from teams across Europe for Utd's new teenage sensation Jesús Vallejo.
  • Richard Marston introduce to the worlds media their new midfield magician, the Austrian playmaker, 18 year-old Sascha Horvath. ESPNFC.com asked Marston, "Are you pleased to have got your man?" Marston replied assertively, saying "I am delighted to be able to welcome Sascha to the club", he also added "Brian McClair put so much into making this deal go through, he truly believes Sascha will become a fans favourite in no time! He has complete faith in this kid. I have complete faith in Brian."

Boardroom Confidence Update

View attachment 328548

• To summarise, the board are satisfied wither management of the team.
  • A major contributing factor has been the atmosphere in and around the dressing room.
  • Despite the positives, Manchester United's 3-4 Friendly defeat against Rayo Vallecano cannot be ignored and the fans have voiced their discontent at the result
View attachment 328552
The Board would like to make you aware of the club's predicted compliance with the financial fair play regulations.

• For the Barclays Premier League, over the period the club are projected to make a profit of £152M and are required to make a loss of no more than -£15M in order to comply with the regulations.
  • Merchandise income for the month amounted to £1.87M. A total of 117,925 shirts were sold with non-domestic shirt sales totalling 70,755 of this.
  • Revenue through the use of corporate hospitality facilities amount to £1.05M with match-day commercial and retail generating £531k.
Monthly Turnover£22.53M
Previous Month£20.16M
Main IncomeTV Revenue
£8.45M

Monthly Expenditure£36.16M
Previous Month£20.05M
Main Expenditure
Players Wages
£11.35M

English Producers of Elite Footballers

According to MirrorFootball.co.uk, Manchester United have produced the most footballers currently earning a living across the elite divisions in the world out of all English clubs.

Manchester United have been responsible for the development of 34 players at clubs in either Liga BBVA(Spain), Barclays Premier League(England), Bundesliga(Germany), Serie A TIM(Italy) or Primeira Liga(Portugal). The numbers are based on a recent study where development backgrounds of players were detailed. The definition of 'produced' for the purpose of the study meant that 'a player spent three or more years at the club in question between the ages of 15 and 21'.

After Manchester United, the most prolific producers of talent are Arsenal F.C(23 players) and Chelsea F.C(16 players).

Rounding out the top ten are Tottenham Hotspur(14 players), Manchester City(12 players), Aston Villa(10 players), Liverpool F.C(10 players), Newcastle United(9 players), Southampton F.C(9 players) and Everton F.C(9 players).

Training Report

Impressive Performances
NameMost Improved InFocusIntensitySuggested
Focus
Best
Position
Chris SmallingAttackingQuicknessAverageQuicknessD(C)
David De GeaTacticsHandlingAverageHandlingGK
Liam GrimshawAttackingStaminaLightStaminaD(C)

Concerning Perfomances
NameConcerned
About
Suggested
Focus
Best
Position
Jonny EvansAerobicQuicknessD(C)
Donald LoveAerobicQuicknessD(R)

Transfers

• Brian McClair, Head of Youth Development has signed 18 yr old Austrian Central-Midfielder Sascha Horvath from Austria Wien for an enitial fee of £1million which we could see rise to £1.8million.
  • A variety of players have left Manchester United on loan to many clubs across Europe. See below...
English Transfer Window Roundup

Results

TypeHomeScore-ScoreAwayP.O.MTV
BPLLiverpool
-
MUFC
TV
BPLMUFC

West Ham Utd
TV
League CupMUFC

Leicester City

BPLQPR

MUFC

Injuries

DateNameInjuryTreatmentRecovered
2/9/14Adnan JanuzajBruised Elbow1-2 daysYes
2/9/14 - Cont.Michael CarrickTorn Ankle Ligament3-7 daysYes
2/9/14 - Cont.Phil JonesTwisted Ankle3-7 daysYes
4/9/14Marouane FellainiFull Recovery
Yes
5/9/14Wayne RooneyBruised Rib4-6 daysYes
6/9/14Adnan JanuzajFully Recoverd
Yes
8/9/14Adnan JanuzajTwisted Ankle4 weeksNo

Scout

• Jim Lawlor also continued to scouted an individual...
  • Zakaria Bakkali - 18yr old Attacker, who naturally plays AML for PSV Eindhoven.
  • Jim Lawlor also put these reports together from the assessment reports from his assigned scouts.
Brazil
View attachment 328568
England
View attachment 328567 View attachment 328565
Germany
View attachment 328564
Spain
View attachment 328563

The Barclays Premier League

Goal-Scorers
... To be updated

Result Confirmation
...To be updated

To be Continued...

Last edited:
Brilliant stuff mate, really enjoying the detail, so much so I actually registered on here so I could keep up to date, comment etc..
Keep it up mate, and up the reds! LUHG!