Th3FMSource

Reaction score
Can you lead Manchester United back to their winning days?

During recent times Manchester United have been kicked out of the premier league, reputation has been ruined due to this, the Glazer family have sold the club to a local buisness man for 1p.
Many Top players have left the club such as Van Persie, Rooney, De Gea, Evra, Nani, Evans, Vidic, Hernandez, Young and a few more, Even some of your youth team have left.

NOTE: Some players may want to leave the club

Rules:
NO EDITING TEAMS!
NO EDITING THE DATABASE!
NO CHEATING!
YOU CAN USE ANY DATABASE SIZE
YOU CAN'T USE ADD PLAYERS TO PLAYABLE TEAMS (Advance Options)
ONLY HAVE ENGLAND SELECTED AND USE EVERY LEAGUE
UPLOAD YOUR SUCCESSES AND SCORES WHEN FINISHED

Can you lead them to...
5 Promotions
5 English Premier Division Cups
3 FA Cups
2 English Community Shields
2 European Champion Cups
1 Capital One Cup
1 European Cup
1 Club World Championship
1 European Super Cup

Score System:

If you Complete This Objective Before...

2020 = 100
2030 =50
2040= 25

Winner Of...

Blue Square North = 10
Blue Square Premier = 20
Npower League2 = 30
Npower league1 = 40
Npower Championship = 50
English Premier division = 100
FA Cup = 30
Capital One Cup = 15
English Community Shield = 15
European Champions Cup = 50
European Cup = 25
Club World Championship = 25
European Super Cup = 20

Promotion From(This doesnt add on to the points if you have won the league)...

Blue Square North = 5
Blue Square Premier = 10
Npower League2 = 15
Npower league1 = 20
Npower Championship = 25

Please keep me updated on your scores and achievements :)

NOTE: This Database is still being tested so they may still have faults or something need adding if you find or feel something is missing please message me and ill try my best to get back to you ASAP also some records will still show even though i have removed every record possible from them. And Please Also NOTE i promoted some teams in to the higher league due to the premiership only having 19 teams.

The teams i promoted are(The reason behind why i promoted these teams are because they were in the play off finals last year but lost)...
Blackpool to Premiership
Sheffield Utd to Championship
Cheltenham Town to League 1
Luton Town to League 2
Gainsborough to Blue Square Premier

Download here:
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=7080

Last edited:
just started this challenge and will post progress in the next day or two depending on how far i get

started this game earlier today and have just gone past the 1st transfer window.

players sold :

RAFAEL - Chelsea - £20 million as he wanted to play at a higher level
Wootton - Leicester - £675K

Players Signed :

Jamie Mackie - Loan till end of season
Rory Delap - Loan till end of season
Mauro Formica - Loan till end of season
Chris Herd - Loan till end of season
Michael Lumb - £120K
Shane Ferguson - £3.5 million
Andi Weimann - £3.5 million
Johnny Russel - £2.2 million
Robbie Cotton - £2.5 million - a bit of a gamble

will post results after match 10

Sitting at top of the table :) 8 games played and won. Results:

unfortunately been handed the global transfer ban till 1st september 2015 !!

Last edited:
I thought United won only 2 seasons ago and were about 1 point away from winning 1 season ago and because they came 2nd you think they've gone bad sheesh.

started challenge

I have started the challenge yesterday just 2 things.

1 how long do we have to do it unlimited time or not and
2 my Man utd side have been put under an global transfer embargo till 2015.

do we need to put up results at the end of every season or before.

yeah its quite annoying. i tried this challenge once without signing anyone and got the embargo so thought f**k it restarted and strengthened my squad as much as possible before the transfer ban.

for anyone else i would definitely sign mackie he tears the league apart currently 7 goals in 6 games and 10 assists

I've started, just using the available youth players. Current team is pretty good, average age is low. United have **** good youth players, people like Jones, Powell, Januzaj, Petrucci, Henriquez, Brady, Pereria and Wooton.

Also sold Rafael for £25m, good price for him.

Team sheet, with Buttner swapped with James and then James out for Vermijl:
View attachment 283606

How do I download this?

Everytime I click the link in the opening post it just opens the thread again in another tab.

How do I download this?

Everytime I click the link in the opening post it just opens the thread again in another tab.

its under the transfers section at the top of the site then select the custom scenarios/update and you'll find the file in there.

Recently started this challenge and finished my first season last night, I won the BSN league unbeaten, the FA trophy, got knocked out in third round of FA cup by Sheff Wed but won the Champions League and the Super Cup!

BSN
View attachment 284913

Fixtures
View attachment 284919
View attachment 284920
View attachment 284921

My memorable games are probably smashing Lille 7-2 on aggregate, drawing 3-3 with Zenit away when I was 3-0 down then drawing 2-2 at home to win on away goals after Macheda smashes in the winner in the 92nd minute! Turning around our game vs Arsenal after losing 3-2 at home then winning 5-2 at the Emirates. And of course beating Juventus 3-2 in the CL final and beating PSG 4-2 (Super Cup) in my current season with youth.

Current Team (season 2)
View attachment 284922
Obviously I can't get any new players due to the transfer ban so I have relied on the youth for the second season.

Transfers in my first season
View attachment 284923
If anyone is looking to start this challenge, I would suggest Suazo as back up to Macheda and Henriquez as he is just a beast who can change the game if you bring him on. Also, Odiah is a great back up to Rafael. My other signings were very good and I recommend them. Mats Daehli is also happy to return and is a great player.

The only time a team in the Blue Square North has won the Champions League :)

Just finished my first season, won the league unbeaten and also won the FA trophy. Resigned Mats Daehli on a free before the transfer embargo and he works wonders in midfield. Roll on the BSP!

John Cofie is another nice addition to the squad when his loan finishes. He scored a hat-trick and got an assist in his first game back! :)