Manchester United - Building a new stadium ?

Reaction score
Just wondering i'm 2018 managing Manchester United attendance is 100,000 , with 100% capacity being filled. Will I be able to expand/build a new stadium ? I've got £800 million in the bank, more than enough to build a new stadium. I've heard in some teams- mostly lower league when they build a new stadium they name it after you the manager. If you have done well and a legend at the club.

Thanks for the replied

I was Chelsea and they built a stadium after me called the Birch Arena, that was in 2018. Only 60k capacity though

Just wondering i'm 2018 managing Manchester United attendance is 100,000 , with 100% capacity being filled. Will I be able to expand/build a new stadium ? I've got £800 million in the bank, more than enough to build a new stadium. I've heard in some teams- mostly lower league when they build a new stadium they name it after you the manager. If you have done well and a legend at the club.

Thanks for the replied

lol mate, that's big enough. Stick to Old Trafford! :D Though the club might consider naming the stadium after you (assuming you're a legend at the club), and that's always fun :p

If your maxing out your capacity week in week out and have the money to built a new stadium, then I cannot see why the board would reject such a request.