Manchester United David Moyes Challenge...

countymad16

Reaction score

View attachment 408149
How hard can it be?

I know it's not original but I thought I'd give the David Moyes challenge ago... and can I just point out the views on these players are entirely my own please don't take offence...
View attachment 459502
JULY
So the summer transfer window was at my disposal and I thought that I had to make a statement to the squad apart from the standard first team meeting. It was a statement that saw many players transfer listed and ultimately very disappointed and not quite understanding of why they were being force to leave despite being told they had a future at the club under previous management. I force Ben Amos out of the back door and away. He's not the only one to leave however. As Anderson, Jonny Evans, Phil Jones depart and because 12 million pounds seems a lot of money for the occasional splash landing, Young is out as well. I spend 10 million pounds on Morgan Schneiderlin and order him to kick everyone he sees, including Young, who is lingering at the exit door as if I might change my mind.
View attachment 459501

August
Also arriving at the Theater of Dreams are 3 arrivals from North London as Sigurdsson, Townsend and the welsh wizard Aaron Ramsey arrive in Manchester.
View attachment 408167 View attachment 459494 View attachment 459493

After a comprehensive thrashing of Wigan Athletic 4-1 at Wembley. The first "competitive" game of the season was soon upon us and decision time was here. I chose this line up: 4-1-2-1-2
De Gea- Rafael Ferdinand Vidic Evra- Schneiderlin-Townsend Januzzi-Ramsey-Rooney Van persie
Bench: Smalling Carrick Fellaini Kagawa Sigurdsson Welbeck Hernandez

Last edited:
Can i get this right your being Moyes ? Love united will follow