Lylinho

Reaction score
Wassup guys. So I need some advice. I am at the end of the second season. I have won the BPL, LC and UCL. I need some new players as some of my current squad are so inconsistent that it is annoying me.

My Transfer Budget for 3rd season is £113m and wages £4m/w
Transfers I have completed between February and May Luciano Vietto (£32.5m) and Paul Pogba (£85m) are So far I have managed to ship arrange for Ashley Young to go to Spurs for £10m. I plan on selling Rojo - too reckless (~£15m), Fellaini- too Fellaini-y (~£15m), Barta- just became useless (~£18-25m) and Schweinstiger - too old (meh). My lineup is (GK) De Gea, Valdes, Donnarumma. (DR) Darmian, Cancelo (DC) Smalling, Stones, Jones, Barta. (DL) Shaw, Blind, random Regen. (DM) Schneiderlin, Joshua Kimmich, Blind. (MC) Herrera, Saul (AMR) Mata, Shaqiri, Odergaard (AMC) Mata, Odegaard. (AML) Memphis, Shaqiri, Young. (ST) Rooney, Martial (Out for 6-7 Months), Gabriel Barbosa.

With Pogba and Vietto incoming I, I want to free up space and wages for better players. PSG want Mata so if I get a huge bid for hi,, he's out of here. Only problem is who do I replace him with? I also want to get rid of Wayne Rooney and bring in Neymar.

Any advice on where I should strengthen, get rid, replace etc. And who should I be looking at bringing in? I was thinking for ST if I sell Rooney and Barbosa to bring in Neymar. If Mata goes, Kingsley Coman or Julian Brandt. I have no idea who is going to be the back up for Memphis at AML. Please help.

Last edited:
denis suarez is fantastic as a backup left wing. invest in some regens and build a team for the future, with low wages. always fun to get 500 million pound budgets after managing finances well.

I'm currently in the middle of my second season with Man Utd and have decided to try to develop the young players that are already there as much as possible - and only sign players under 19.

My current first team squad includes Sean Goss, Andreas Pereira, James Wilson, Cameron Borthwick-Jackson (Luke Shaw is out with his second 5 month+ injury), Tyler Blackett, Paddy McNair, Josh Harrop and Adnan Januzaj. They're all getting regular game time and are developing really well. Tim Fosu-Mensah and Tosin Kehinde are knocking on the door too...

The youngsters are going great guns - just entering January in the second season and we're comfortably leading the league and unbeaten in the group stages of the Champion's League.

Give youth a chance - it's the United way! :)