Manchester United : End Of One Era, Start Of Another.....

brommers92

Reaction score
Hello fmbase users, some of you may be aware that i was previously sharing my Barcelona career with you after my PSG story came to an abrupt end, well unfortunately my Barcelona game save seems to have had the same effect with it suddenly becoming unplayable just like my PSG story. Then my laptop decides its had enough of me and refuses to turn on so i sent it of, got it back good as new and i have a clear laptop now re installed Football Manager and i am going to be sharing my final story of FM2012 ahead of FM2013's release and it will be a Manchester United story. I know there are already a few of them going but i am very excited about the WR + RVP partnership and i already have a tactic that i think will suit the both of them together perfectly.

If you are interested in following this story like this post and the reaction from you fellow fmbase users will be the determined factor in weather or not i shall push on with this exciting story.

If you are unsure as to the detail of what will be included in this story i suggest maybe taking a moment to read through my Barcelona story as that will give you a good indication as to how the story will be set up. I may make some slight adjustments to how it is presented but the foundations will virtually be the same.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2012-stories/105114-barcelona-new-era.html

So if you would like me to do this story like this post and together we can make it a great story :) !!