Bullwarr

Reaction score
Hey all, im having a little problem because im at the end of the first season and when summer comes both Michael Owen and Dimitar Berbatov are leaving (they have not been good at all this season and are causing problem with complaining, so they are out :p)

My new headach is to find a replacement, i ofc have Welbeck, Hernandez and Rooney but i would like a fourth forward so can be sort of a reserve to Rooney acting as a Deep Forward and Adv Playmaker. I would really not want to go out and spend 40 or 30 million GBP on a new striker, but at the same time i want someone who can make a difference on the pitch. I dont really know to look for but i hope you ppl can? :)

best regards Bull!

Kadlec/Sanogo are both young, cheap, talented strikers.

i m also doing a manutd save. after 1st season i have released owen n sold berba to blackburn. so, our situations in the striking deptt is quite similar. In d second season, i loaned out macheda to Lyon. But i had got in Yaya Sanogo (FRA) and Carlos Fierro (MEX). Fierro is a very good striker. Sanogo isnt doing well even though everyone manage to get wonders out of him.

But i recommend you Mbaye Niang from Caen (french club). He's just awesome young signing. You already have Rooney< Hernandez and Welbeck : All 3 are simply great.