Manchester United: Giving Youth A Chance
1164962d1528571224-manchester-united-giving-youth-chance-man-utd.jpg

February 2018

Fixtures

View attachment 44075

Our European campaign resumes against Porto and a reasonably easy looking domestic month ahead.

View attachment 44052

03/02/2018
Matchday Twenty Six

View attachment 44076

Zlatan at the double today while Martial takes advantage of a rare start to get a late third which results in a comfortable evening at Old Trafford despite Vardy giving them a second half lead.

View attachment 44077

As quick as i mention the above, Martial is out for a couple of weeks. I was hoping to give him a couple more games in a row to reward his efforts today.

View attachment 44052

10/02/2018
Matchday Twenty Seven

View attachment 44078

Rashford capitalises on Martial's misfortune by claiming four in revenge of our Carabao Cup exit and earlier 1-1 draw at Vicarage Road earlier in the season.

View attachment 43977

14/02/2018
First Knockout Round Leg One

View attachment 43979

Forgot to take a screenshot of this at the time so this will have to do. Darmian got us off to a flyer with a first minute rocket before Zlatan and Pogba gave us the upper hand before the return leg at Old Trafford.

View attachment 43976

17/02/2018
Fifth Round

View attachment 44079

Less Reserve and U18 players this time with more fringe first teamers earning progression to the next round. Burkart was the only player not in the first team squad who started and rewarded my faith with another FA Cup goal.

View attachment 43976

Sixth Round Draw

View attachment 44080

Our cup luck continues with another winnable tie away to Bournemouth. They have been pretty good this year currently sitting in ninth.

View attachment 44052

24/02/2018
Matchday Twenty Eight

View attachment 43985

Rashford's purple patch continues with another double away to Crystal Palace. It's good to see this talented youngster show some consistency and take his chance in the first team.

Player of the Month

View attachment 43982

Has to be the wonderkid after his six goals this month. It's been good to see him step up but his opportunities will be more limited once Sanchez is back to full fitness.

View attachment 44052

League Table

View attachment 43981

A three point gap opens up after our undefeated month. We seem to be gaining some momentum and I'm hoping that it will take us to some trophies come May.

Player Stats

View attachment 43980

Despite playing less minutes than Lukaku, Ibra and Sanchez, Rashford is the leading scorer of not only the club but the Premier League aswell! It's also a credit to Mata's ability that he is still equal top of the assists chart with the little football he has played.

View attachment 44052

Premier League Awards

View attachment 43984View attachment 43983

No surprise that Rashford takes this home. Our unbeaten month has been good for not only our league standing but my personal trophy cabinet!

Last edited:

March 2018

Fixtures

View attachment 43564

A few tough fixtures, all at Old Trafford this month. We begin with the derby which is directly followed by our home leg against Porto and round it all up with a visit from Spurs. This month could determine the outcome of our whole season.

View attachment 43561

03/03/2018
Matchday Twenty Nine

View attachment 43560

A resounding victory against the noisy neighbours with Zlatan at the double. It was an all round performance keeping them to only one shot on target.

View attachment 43556

Sanchez is out for another month on his comeback from injury off the bench.

View attachment 43555

06/03/2018
First Knockout Round Leg Two

View attachment 43554

Ibra continues his fine scoring run as we book our spot in the next round.

View attachment 43561

10/03/2018
Matchday Thirty

View attachment 43553

Back to domestic action with a straightforward away victory to Swansea

View attachment 43555

Quarter Final Draw

View attachment 43552

A tough draw against the Serie A table toppers. Playing at Old Trafford first gives them the slight advantage in my eyes and so does a lineup including Alex Sandro, Pjanic, Higuain and Dybala.

View attachment 43551

18/03/2018
Sixth Round

View attachment 43550

Our cup run continues as Martial scores four on his return to the first team from injury. We made it hard for ourselves, coming back from behind twice to force extra time where Martial came alive.

View attachment 43548

Midfielder Herrera is out for close to two months with a knee ligament injury. Although he hasn't played a lot this season it's never good to have a first team player out for that long.

View attachment 43551

Semi Final Draw

View attachment 43532

A kind semi final draw against top of the Championship Wolves should allow us to book our place in the final barring a huge upset.

View attachment 43561

31/03/2018
Matchday Thirty One

View attachment 43529

Another massive result against a team fighting for a spot in the top four. Lukaku is the striker on the end of a pile of goals this game. Up until now he has flattered to deceive in his first season but this month he has started to find the net with more frequency.

Player of the Month

View attachment 43528

Lukaku's seven goals this month gives him the award.

View attachment 43561

League Table

View attachment 43527

A great set of results for us opens the gap to seven points with seven games remaining. Along with our incredible goal difference of 71 this proves how good the season has been so far but it will count for nothing if we don't push on until the end of the season.

Player Stats

View attachment 43526

Rashford is bumped off of top spot by both North London frontmen while Valencia finally surpasses Mata on assists.

View attachment 43561

Premier League Awards

View attachment 43523

Another Manager of the Month award after three victories with twelve goals and zero conceded.

The Future Looks Bright

View attachment 43512

View attachment 43513

Both our U23's and U18's win the league while our U18's then went on and won the final against Tottenham. With plenty of first team prospects within the ranks I'm hoping one or two can make the step up.

Last edited:

Youth Intake One: Class of 2018

Due to the fact that my posts are quite long I've decided to do a separate one for each season's youth intakes and highlight the players i think could one day make the first team squad.

Dean Church DC

View attachment 43326

Our most promising player from the intake. At only 15 he is younger than most of them and I could definitely see him in and around the first team before the age of 20.

Joel Grenier MC/AMC

View attachment 43325

Centre Midfielder Grenier has the work rate and determination to make it at the highest level.

Phil Smith AML

View attachment 43324

Despite being a natural in a position that doesn't fit our formation I believe with a bit of retraining as a striker Smith has the determination and flair to succeed. Plus a Welsh youth prospect that plays on the left wing at United cannot be ignored!

Overall I'm quite happy with our intake. Anytime we have three players who have a chance of making it into our squad from one year is good. Hopefully with the right training, tutoring and nurturing we have some homegrown talent to take the club forward for the next 15 years.

April 2018

Fixtures

View attachment 40861

Big month ahead with European and domestic cup ties while our results here could go a long way to deciding the destination of the league.

View attachment 40848

03/04/2018
Quarter Final Leg One

View attachment 40862

Disappointing result at home conceding two away goals but there were a couple of positives, namely our fightback from two down with 15 mins to go to get a draw.

View attachment 40863

Disappointingly will miss almost all of the rest of the season unless we make a final or two....

View attachment 40849

06/04/2018
Matchday Thirty Two

View attachment 40864

These are the games that leave me wanting to launch the laptop across the room! We had the better chances but couldn't hit the target and were beaten by a late Ganso goal. We rested a few players but the quality in the squad should have been enough to get us the points, instead we've let in the challengers.

View attachment 40848

11/04/2018
Quarter Final Leg Two

View attachment 40865

Once again our finishing let us down for the second game running. A lack of chances from our front three underpinned this result which ends our European run in my first season.

Title Run Hots Up!

View attachment 40866

The 18th and 21st of this month could decide the title depending on how we go at home to Arsenal while City travel to Liverpool.

View attachment 40849

14/04/2018
Matchday Thirty Three

View attachment 40855

Routine 2-0 win, nothing more to say than that.​

View attachment 40849

18/04/2018
Matchday Thirty Four

View attachment 40856

Our last big test against a top four rival ends in a massacre as we get a big 5-1 win with Sanchez having a hand in all five goals getting a hat-trick and two assists against his former club.

View attachment 40857

Our striking options are once again put to the test as another player might have played his last for the season.

View attachment 40858

Better news here as our exploits have guaranteed another season in the Champions League which hasn't always been the case since Sir Alex retired.

View attachment 40859

£118 million and a lot of room to maneuver with the wage budget has given me a fair idea of who I'll be buying in the summer....

View attachment 40842

22/04/2018
Semi Final

View attachment 40860

A final in my first season is always welcome and to do it in such a dominating fashion against the Championship's high flyer's is excellent. Burkart coming off the bench to get the sealer after our recent injury headaches up front gives me one less thing to worry about.

View attachment 40849

28/04/2018

Matchday Thirty Five

View attachment 40850

We finish the month with another 7-0 win, this time against mid table Newcastle. Zlatan still doing the business at 35 is a credit to the skill and class of the great man.

Player of the Month

View attachment 40854

Sanchez gets this for his treble against Arsenal and his performances in the Champions League quarter finals.

View attachment 40849

League Table

View attachment 40852

A three point gap with three games to go while our rivals only have two. Win our game in hand and with our goal difference we've got the league!

Player Stats

View attachment 40853

Ibra's four in the last game puts him in the hunt just behind Kane while we dominate the average rating and assists.

View attachment 40849

Premier League Awards

View attachment 40851

Mata takes home the Premier League Award for his four goals and two assists. Juan has been the quiet achiever learning the inside right striker's role while picking up a decent level of goals and assists.

Last edited:

May 2018

Fixtures

View attachment 40175

A short but important month as we know one win could win us the league while a date with Norwich at Wembley awaits at the end of it.

View attachment 40161

01/05/2018
Matchday Thirty Six

View attachment 40174

The pressure of winning the title was almost non existent as unsung hero Mata gets a double against top 10 Bournemouth who seemed to roll over once he got his second.

CHAMPIONS!!!

View attachment 40173

Our second trophy of the season and its the big one we've been after since Sir Alex retired. As you can see from some of those notable results that include three 7 goal hauls, we played fast attacking football, utilising the players we have at our disposal, something that Jose could definitely pay attention too....

View attachment 40161

05/05/2018
Matchday Thirty Seven

View attachment 40172

No title hangover here as Huddersfield are put to the sword. It was a real pleasure to give Michael Carrick the Old Trafford farewell he deserved, starting from the beginning in his last ever home game. He even managed to get a double along with the Man of the Match award!!! Zlatan continues his push for the Golden Boot with a double as well.

Sanchez and Mata To Miss FA Cup Final

View attachment 40171 View attachment 40170

A couple of big blows only a fortnight out from the FA Cup final as two more of my front three are missing. Depending on what happens between now and then we may have a very threadbare attacking lineup.

Greatest Aussie Manager of All Time!

View attachment 40169

This isn't a very difficult feat as none of our managers have won a major title in Europe, with Ange Postecoglou the former national team manager previously holding this with a couple of domestic titles and an Asian Cup with the Socceroos.

View attachment 40161

13/05/2018
Matchday Thirty Eight

View attachment 40168

The curtain falls on my first PL campaign with a victory thanks to Jesse Lingard's brace. With the injury state as it is he may get a start in the final but i do have Lukaku back who got some important minutes off the bench.

View attachment 40160

19/05/2018
FA Cup Final

View attachment 40167

Champions!!!! Even though we were playing an average Championship side i was always wary of the FM Gods throwing up an upset but it wasn't to be as we claim a treble that Mourinho would be proud of. Lingard rewarded my faith in him and continued his love affair with Wembley finals by claiming a goal but it was Tony Martial who takes the plaudits with two goals and an assist to be best on ground.Even a late Valencia sending off wasn't enough to dampen the celebrations of a successful first season.

Treble Winners!

View attachment 40166

Three trophies in my first season is very welcome, the clubs first treble since '99 (Sorry Mourinho). Even though one of those is the Super Cup, it was against Real Madrid in my first competitive game and i had no idea how we would fair. Safe to say I'm happy with how it turned out and if we can turn that Super Cup into a Champions League then I will be a very happy man indeed.

Player of the Month

View attachment 40163

Lingard grabs this for me with his double against the Saints and his performance at Wembley despite not playing a lot this season in an unfamiliar position.

View attachment 40161

League Table

View attachment 40165

Confirmation of our crushing league victory with the second best defence behind Conte's Chelsea and by far and away the best attacking record with 45 goals more than LIverpool who finished fifth. Newly promoted Brighton and Huddersfield along with West Ham drop down into the Championship while surprise package Bournemouth finish in 9th.

Player Stats

View attachment 40164

Zlatan steals the Golden Boot off Kane in the last two games by virtue of having played less minutes while Sanchez and Rashford make the top five. Sanchez's 18 and Rashford's 17 came in 25 and 23 games respectively as the latter scored his at a rate of a goal every 87 minutes!

View attachment 40161

Premier League Awards

View attachment 40162

Fitting that Carrick ends his career with a Player of the Month award. He has been such an amazing player for this club with multiple league titles and a European Cup. Even though i didn't have a regular place for him in my squad this season I'm glad i was able to give him a go at the end which lead to this award. Me thinks the voting for this may have come from the heart.

Next up will be a season review before we go again, this time aiming to add the Champions League to the trophy cabinet.​

Post Season Review 2017/2018

Season Review

View attachment 40064

Nobody expected us to pull up any trees in terms of a title push with City the firm favourites at 3.50 but i always believed with the squad we have that we could give it a shake and us getting knocked out of Europe helped on that front. An almost full stadium and a lot of rotation were also key to challenging on multiple fronts and I'm satisfied that my worst result in the media's eyes is a 1-0 loss at Stamford Bridge!

Board Confidence Review

View attachment 40063

Unsurprisingly the board is delighted with how i am running the club. On a personal note I'm not entirely happy with the dressing room atmosphere rating.

View attachment 40055

Premier League Awards

Valencia Claims Footballer and Players' Player of the Year Awards

View attachment 40073

View attachment 40072

A good season for the right wing back bombing down the line and providing 18 assists. Not a bad effort for a 32 year old.

Zlatan Takes Home Golden Boot

View attachment 40071

As mentioned in the previous post Ibra takes home the award for playing less games than Kane. The 36 year old has turned back the clock and banged them in on a regular basis as well as staying fit for longer than players half his age. I've asked him to stay on for another season and he's accepted. Hopefully the team can give him the Champions League winners medal that he's missed.

Lindelof Wins Young Players' Player Gong

View attachment 40070

This caps off a great first season for the club and in the Premier League for the young Swede who is my first centre back on the team sheet and has helped in allowing me to strengthen other areas this summer. Six goals as well shouldn't be sneezed at.

De Gea Third Place In Golden Glove

View attachment 40069

Special mention should be given to our number one as we managed to concede the second least amount of goals this season despite scoring at a rate of three goals a game. He made a lot of crucial saves, especially a few from 12 yards. So happy to have him in goal and I've recently signed him to a new long term contract to stave off interest from the likes of PSG and Real Madrid.

I Win Manager of the Year

View attachment 40068

Unsurprisingly this award goes to me after our domestic domination. In all honesty it wasnt that difficult with the players at my disposal once i found the formation that worked.

Six Players Make Team of the Year

View attachment 40067

An absolute domination from the team in red with the only surprise being Blind in there who i thought was steady if unspectacular. Interesting that Demarai Gray and Ben Davies make it in for Leicester and Tottenham respectively.

Manchester United End of Season Awards Night

View attachment 40066

Zlatan dominates the Fans' Player of the Year while Lindelof picks up his second award.
Arthur pips de Ligt for Signing of the Season after playing more games. I expect as de Ligt gets a bit older he will become more important to our first team.
Darmian's screamer wins Goal of the Season and his position as LWB in Team of the Season shows how much i had to rotate in that position between him, Shaw and Young.

Key Season Stats

View attachment 40065

Zlatan top scorer, most MotM and Valencia top assist maker in all competitions. Not bad for a couple of guys the wrong side of 30!

View attachment 40019

Champions League Round Up

Final

View attachment 40062

Atletico win their first European Cup after three previous runners up beating Chelsea 2-0 in Kyiv.

Champions League Award Winners

View attachment 40059

Our only award winner was Ibra with the striker's award while De Gea gets third place for the GK award, once again behind Courtois!

Champions League Dream Team

View attachment 40060

Valencia and Zlatan cap off fine season's with entry into the best team in Europe with most of Atletico's XI!

Summary

Finally if you had of offered me the PL, FA Cup and a Champions League QF knockout against a team like Juve on goal difference i would have definitely taken it. The challenge now is to retain those titles and aim to add the Champions League and maybe the Carabao Cup depending on squad fitness.
With my new signing all but decided I firmly believe we will be better again next season, I just hope our rivals don't strengthen too much and take advantage of my self imposed transfer restrictions!

Last edited:

Pre Season 2018/2019

View attachment 39191

The expectations have been set. The board want an improvement in our European performance as well as retaining the league. The transfer budget is more or less after our moves had been made. All will be revealed in my next post.

Premier League Fixtures Announced

View attachment 39186

We begin our season against Championship winners and FA Cup Semi Finalist Wolves while the first North West Derby is the beginning of October.

Youth Prospects

View attachment 39193View attachment 39194View attachment 39195View attachment 39196

These are the four lads I'll be looking to bring through as i believe they have the best chance of making it into the first team squad in the next few years. All of them are either 16 or 17 yet i would have no issue with using them if required but i think some time in the Reserves and 18's is required for now.

Formation

View attachment 39197

After a bit of tinkering last season this is what we ended the campaign playing with and i will keep the status quo now as i feel it is working, especially in attack with the players we have.

The Bookies Odds

View attachment 39198

Outright favourites ahead of City and Chelsea. City have spent big bringing in Varane (£78m) and Tolisso (£55m), someone i was looking at if i was in the market for a centre mid while Chelsea have stumped up £69m for Romagnoli and £25m for Fred.

View attachment 39187

Lukaku and Sanchez are tipped to challenge for the Golden Boot while previous winner Ibra isn't expected to back up last season's performance!

View attachment 39188

De Gea and Pogba are outside challenges for Player of the Year with De Bruyne the bookies favourite. Again last season's winner Valencia is not even considered which is a surprise as he is still my first choice RWB.

View attachment 39189

Rashford is our only hope for Young Player this year and with some more game time and consistency that comes with playing another year in the PL, hopefully he can. I'm now completely worried about the bookie who makes these predictions as Lindelof completes the United hat-trick of previous award winners who haven't been given a sniff this year.

Pre-Season Friendlies

View attachment 39190

A good pre-season for the most part, winning two out of three on our far east tour to China, which was followed by two games against French opposition. We ended with two testimonials, first up was Nottingham Forest's Chris Cohen then Stoke City's Ryan Shawcross who was a former youth team player of ours.

UEFA Club Coefficients

View attachment 39192

Finally, our quarter final appearance has lead to our best season in Europe since Sir Alex's reign as we rise to 13th in the coefficients. I would say it will take at least three seasons and some top Champions League performances to get to the top but that has to be the aim of a club like our's.

Last edited:

August 2018
Fixtures
View attachment 38378

Just the four games this month with the Community Shield against the noisy neighbours to kick things off.

View attachment 38363
12/08/2018
The FA Community Shield

View attachment 38377

Victory against City at Wembley as we take home the first trophy of the season courtesy of a first half Pogba strike. We were deserved of this with more and better chances against a pretty abject Guardiola side.

View attachment 38376

View attachment 38359
18/08/2018
Matchday One

View attachment 38375

We kick off the Premier League season against FA Cup Semi Final opponent and newly promoted Wolves at Old Trafford. We continue where we left off last season with a comfortable 2-0 victory with Sanchez having a hand in both goals to take home the MotM award.

View attachment 38359
25/08/2018
Matchday Two

View attachment 38374

Away from home this time but the same result as we score in the first two minutes and the last minute on our visit to a warm lunchtime kickoff on the south coast.
View attachment 38355
Carabao Cup Third Round Draw

View attachment 38373

A trip to Stamford Bridge awaits in the only domestic competition not currently in my trophy cabinet.

View attachment 38352
Champions League Group Stage Draw

View attachment 38372

A pretty easy group on paper and one that we would fancy ourselves in. There's been plenty of change at Napoli over the past year with Mertens leaving for City and Ghoulam and Allan departing this summer with the only noticeable additions Rafael Toloi in from Atalanta and Facundo Ferreyra from Shakhtar.

View attachment 38359
31/08/2017
Matchday Three

View attachment 38371

Our last game of the month and again its a 2-0 victory thanks to a Sanchez double.

Player of the Month

View attachment 38369

Has to be the Chilean after his three goals and assist to hit the ground running this campaign.

View attachment 38359
League Table

View attachment 38368

Three games, three wins and three clean sheets to top the table is a great way to begin the season.

Player Stats

View attachment 38367

Sanchez makes his way to the top of the scoring charts early on. Hopefully it is a sign of things to come as he missed too many games through injury for my liking last season.
View attachment 38343

View attachment 38370

Early season recognition is always welcome. A few more of these this season will indicate we're on the right path towards our goals of bringing home as many trophies possible.

Last edited:
Interested to see who the player you sign will be. Had a great first season!

Summer Transfer Round Up 2018/2019

Dybala Joins For Club Record £121M Fee

View attachment 37827

View attachment 37826

I knew pretty early on last season that I would be going for a world class striker as my one transfer this window. I was looking for a left footer to play on the right of my front three and with Ibra who plays through the middle getting on I want Lukaku to play there long term and that leaves a place for Dybala on the left. Add that to the fact I've got good depth in every other position and i think we're more equipped to challenge for the Champions League.

Head of Youth Development Signs For The Future

View attachment 37830
View attachment 37829 View attachment 37828

As Head of Youth Development, Nicky **** is in charge of bringing in players for the youth team and managed to pick up two players on a free transfer. I thought £40K a week for Maresic was steep but with my enforced transfer policy we can afford it.

View attachment 37824

The Premier League is at it again, spending more than double the next highest league which was Ligue 1, in thanks mainly due to PSG spending £384M of the leagues £430M total:

View attachment 37789
View attachment 37790

They've bought in almost an entire first XI and only sold two players. Not sure how they can pass FFP at this rate.

View attachment 37831

A breakdown of the PL spending with Varane and Keita coming in as the other big transfers this window. Arsenal were the biggest spenders bringing in Lucas Hernandez, Rabiot, Pavon, Gelson Martins and Allan.

Last edited:
Lovely. Dyballa is a baller and will be great in your front three!

Lovely. Dyballa is a baller and will be great in your front three!

When his scout report came up and said how much he was worth and i received my budget for next season i knew i had to get him. I toyed for a bit with Griezmann who was about £30M cheaper but in the end I was paying for that extra quality and potential.

September 2018

Our Champions League campaign kicks off this month and a couple of stalwarts announce their intention to leave.

View attachment 37318

View attachment 37317

Smalling and Herrera have both decided they want to leave at the end of the season when their contracts expire and refuse to sign a new deal. Smalling I'm not too worried about as I have cover back their but i still hold out hope that i can change Herrera's mind.

View attachment 37316

I've wasted no time in offering Smalling out to clubs and Tottenham came in with a deal worth up to £21.5M. I'm not concerned about selling to a title rival as I don't think Smalling is good enough for this level and probably won't get a lot of game time with Vertonghen, Alderwiereld, Dier and Sanchez in front of him. It also gives me the opportunity to give de Ligt more game time.

View attachment 37303

View attachment 37315

Surprisingly we are favourites for this despite only making the Quarter Final last time out. Not sure whether it's the addition of Dybala or getting rid of Smalling that has helped....

View attachment 37303

View attachment 37314

It must be selling Smalling that's made us favourites as they don't think Dybala or any of our other strikers will be the one's to lead us to glory with their goals.

1177418d1528747450t-manchester-united-giving-youth-chance-premier-league.png

15/09/2018
Matchday Four

View attachment 37313

Disappointing to drop our first points of the season away at Swansea. Our defence and attack weren't good enough and our ability to limit these sorts of performances throughout the season will be the difference between a big haul of trophies or not. On a positive note Dybala gets his first for the club.

View attachment 37303

19/09/2018
Matchday One

View attachment 37312

A nice easy away trip to begin the Champions League as Lukaku gets a hat trick against his boyhood club.

22/09/2018
Matchday Five

View attachment 37311

Back to back five star performances as this time its Ibra who bangs in three defying the aging process.

1177422d1528748604t-manchester-united-giving-youth-chance-carabao-cup.png

25/09/2018
Third Round

View attachment 37302

An encouraging performance and result given how much we rotated our squad, especially our back six. Dybala is back in the goals getting his third for the month with the only negative being a red card to Fosu-Mensah who i gave a run out at RWB.

Carabao Cup Fourth Round Draw

View attachment 37301

A nice and comfortable fourth round draw at home to West Brom will allow me to continue to rotate and give these young players a chance.

28/09/2018
Matchday Six

View attachment 37299

Zlatan gets his second hat trick of the month and we get our third 5-0 win to finish the month on a high and extend our unbeaten record.

Player of the Month

View attachment 37310

Had to be the big Swede with his two hat tricks. My plan was to slowly phase him out of the first team with the arrival of Dybala but he has been so good that it'll be tough to do.

League Table

View attachment 37309

Our reign at the top continues but it's early doors still. Liverpool and Chelsea have already lost two out of their first half dozen games which could almost put them out of the title race at this early stage.

Player Stats

View attachment 37308

The 36 year old tops the scoring charts while Shaw has some early season assists.

Premier League Awards

View attachment 37300

The Premier League agree Ibra was the best player this month with Matic getting an honorable mention from the centre of the park.

Last edited:

October 2018

Fixtures

View attachment 35875

Champions League continues with the visit of Partenopei and a trip to Prague while the league heats up with three big games.

View attachment 35864

02/10/2018

Matchday Two

View attachment 35874

A comfortable start at home with Sanchez getting a brace and an assist.

07/10/2018
1165769d1528747450t-manchester-united-giving-youth-chance-premier-league.png
Matchday Seven

View attachment 35873

Another win against our great North-West derby rivals making it three from three as Rashford gets a late winner.

19/10/2018
1165777d1529057288-manchester-united-giving-youth-chance-cl.png

Matchday Eight

View attachment 35872

Lukaku gets a double as we make easy work of Arsenal.

View attachment 35864

23/10/2018

Matchday Three

View attachment 35871

Three from three in the Champions League as its Dybala this time who scores twice.

27/10/2018
Matchday Nine

View attachment 35870

An absolute goal fest with Dybala getting a hat-trick that gave us a five goal lead within an hour before Everton came storming back with three late goals to keep it interesting.

31/10/2018
Fourth Round

View attachment 35869

The 'B' team get a run out and don't disappoint to beat a fairly strong West Brom comfortably.

Player of the Month

View attachment 35866

Six goals this month from the diminutive Argentinian as he appears to be bedding into the side.

League Table
1165769d1528747450t-manchester-united-giving-youth-chance-premier-league.png

View attachment 35868

Three teams starting to open up a gap at the top with almost a quarter of the season played.

Player Stats

View attachment 35867

Sanchez and Shaw have started the season well putting in some good performances while Lukaku has five assists to his name.

Premier League Awards

View attachment 35865

One hundred percent record in the league and another MotM award.

Last edited: