thekill

Reaction score
okay this is how i am doing right now
View attachment 217305View attachment 217304

Rooney broke his leg and is out for 7 months :'(.So what should i do now ? Buy someone like cavani or neymar or someone young with high potential and rotate him with berbatov and hernandez.Webleck is **** in Fm so dont ask me to depend on him.I play with no wingers so i need someone quick.

Maybe try Darwin Quintero, if your not playing with wingers what is Nani doing?

try get someone on loan to fill his boots? lukaku, daniel sturridge? or just bite the bullet and put in macheda or welbeck

you're selling him to city :O how could you? Quite a defensive formation for a united team

Owen? In my man U save, he performs consistently in the championship matches. You did not sell him too did you?
And why would you sell the wingers? The amount if assists they get, not to mention goals, is insane. Especially nani and valencia.

owen is always rubbish for me so sell him straight away

if you are gonna play berba and hernandez in first 11

try out joshua king or will keane, also morrison can play amc so could play 4411

but i personally like will keane , as my 4th striker so maybe try him out

i have played lot of saves of manchester united with the wingers so i was trying something different hence i sold all the wingers.Just started my save again and hernandez is out for 6 weeks **** game.

Not **** game, just bad luck.

I'd say spend your money on getting a good striker. Neymar would be good. It's not like you've not got enough money from selling Nani, Valencia and soon Young.

In my first season with United I played Welbeck a lot and he scored loads of goals for me. We won the Champions League that season and he was top scorer in the competition with 11 goals.

Last edited: