Poptastic

Reaction score
I have just hit January first window and need help.

I have turned rooney into a CM as I play with 1 striker, and play him next to fellaini. Both are injured long term 5month and 8 month, I have relied on will hughes and tom cleverley for the last 3 games, but things are getting abit bad. 3 games 2 losses and a draw to west ham, fulham and crystal palace.

So my question? I need a world class CM who play Cm attack and also support. (aka Attack and tackle)
I have ?25mil

Thank you in advance

Arturo Vidal, Juventus.

Problem sorted
wink.gif

Go for Coentrao and Marchisio. If you sell Cleverley you can afford some creative mid as well ( Gundogan perhaps?)

Use the time to give Nick Powell maybe? :) Once you start playing him he grows considerably.

Nick Powell grows massively, OP won't get him till July I think. If you want an excellent tackling BWM, look at Wanyama, Papadopoulous or M'Vila. Wanyama, in particular, has 'Arrives late in opponents area', which is an extremely useful PPM to have.

Btw, what happened to Carrick? If you haven't sold him, he's still amongst the best CM ingame at the start.

he will cost you alot of money but is worth it go for sergio busquets i paid 40million at the age of 28 for him brilliant signing ebcause i needed someone who was a good passer of the ball but had good marking & tackling stats he fitted the bill perfectly and was the difference in helping me do the quad especially alongside carrick them 2 together = best midfield partnership in the world