Manchester United look unstoppable with Wayne Rooney in the mood

United have been lucky on occasions this season.. and have also showed great 'bounce back ability' ;)

although i think chelsea will do them over and maybe evena sneeky win for the mighty liverpool :p

united will still win league although champ league i cant see nothing but barca

Yeah I know... but it was a joke coz like your the one of the most vocal Chelsea supporters that always sticks by them so I said as a joke.... sorry if it offended you.

Nah its all good, like i say if Chelsea end up winning the title then both Utd and Arsenal will have to have a big look at themselfs. For me its Utds to lose, all Chelsea and Arsenal can do is win their games and hope Utd slip up.

The players are not thinking about the unbeaten record. Alex has said it and Rio said it and Fletcher said it. If they start thinking they could ge unbeaten they may take their eye of the real prize and thats the PL title.
this is the thing, United player done get carried away by records etc, they just get on with the job, thats why we win games we should be drawing or even losing

2 Things

1. They wont go unbeaten
2. They wont win the treble

1. Can you tell the future, We have gone this far, playing ****, why not all the way.

2. Again, Why not...? 5 points clear, through in the champs league and FA cup looking good for us.

i think united will win the league, and win it unbeaten , there unbeaten now and this is when they will usually start to perform, but i think if Torres gets going as well as David Luiz then chelsea could stop the unbeaten record. But yeah , i think the main thing is to title contend and try and win the champions league for chelsea

Rooney scores twice and is suddenly propelled back to cult like status. Despite the fact he has been anywhere near world-class in about a year.

2 Things

1. They wont go unbeaten
2. They wont win the treble

Those biased comments really don't offer anything to the debate - if you are going to make a point, at least back it up with why you think they aren't going to win the treble....

Rooney scores twice and is suddenly propelled back to cult like status. Despite the fact he has been anywhere near world-class in about a year.

No, Rooney contribuation has been getting better and better recently in all his games. With his passing and link up play.. And he is still our Wayne, And If he gets to last season Heights, we will actually run away with the league.

Please watch few United games before making comments. We are playing some amazing football since the return of Rooney and he has been center of all the moves. His assists tally speaks for themselves. He had one or two average games since his return.

He's been more hit and miss than even Berbatov since March '10. The truth is, a big part of the reason why you've been struggling this season, and in the run in last season is that with Ronaldo in Madrid the goals of Rooney and Berbatov have become more important and when they aren't flowing you struggle.

He's been more hit and miss than even Berbatov since March '10. The truth is, a big part of the reason why you've been struggling this season, and in the run in last season is that with Ronaldo in Madrid the goals of Rooney and Berbatov have become more important and when they aren't flowing you struggle.

Jesus Christ what are you on about... the reason we didn't win last year coz Rooney got injured...

Also Berbatov hit and miss?????... have you not been following him this season... he cant stop scoring..

He definitely can stop scoring. Great tally, but I'm sure you would rather his 9 of his 19 goals didn't come in just three of his 20 games. When he's in the mood he's a world beater, he just isn't always in the mood.

He definitely can stop scoring. Great tally, but I'm sure you would rather his 9 of his 19 goals came in just three of his 20 games. When he's in the mood he's a world beater, he just isn't always in the mood.

Well this season he has been in the mood... and so what 9 in 3.... kinda shows how good he is no?

Also he is the PL's top scorer so who is the striker who is scoring all the goals and what not???

He definitely can stop scoring. Great tally, but I'm sure you would rather his 9 of his 19 goals didn't come in just three of his 20 games. When he's in the mood he's a world beater, he just isn't always in the mood.

He is more then just a scorer though Berba, His link up play has been the reason for most of Chicaritos goal and those from the various wingers. Park and Nani come to mind, as players who have benifited from his contribuation. Please if your going to bad mouth a player, at least know what he has done this season.

Atleast do some research on how he spreads his goals.

There are only 2 in Europe better than him in terms of league scoring: Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo.

Messi has played in 17 games, scored 19 goals, scored in 11 games.

Cristiano has played in 21 games, scored 22 goals, scored in 10 games.

If you want you can put here David Villa who has played in 19 games, scored 14 goals, scored in 10 games.

Dimitar Berbatov has played in 20 games, scored 19 goals, scored in 9 games.

Carlos Tevez has played in 21 games, scored 14 goals, scored in 9 games.

BUT

- Carlos Tevez has scored 2 penalties

- Cristiano Ronaldo has scored 5 penalties

- Messi has scored 2 penalties

- Berbatov has scored all his goals from open play

http://community.manutd.com/forums/t/146489.aspx

A United forum topic on the subject of Berbatov's inconcistency. He might well have 19 goals but he has scored in only 9 of the 20 he has taken part in. He might well be top scorer but more often that not he wont score.

Messi has only scored in 11 and CR in 10.... but I don't see you going on about how inconsistent they are...

http://community.manutd.com/forums/t/146489.aspx

A United forum topic on the subject of Berbatov's inconcistency. He might well have 19 goals but he has scored in only 9 of the 20 he has taken part in. He might well be top scorer but more often
that not he wont score.

Care to see my post?

And read somewhere that Berba either scores or assists every 77 mins. Talk about inconsistency.