DeezNutz

Reaction score
Hi all,

Starting a new game as Man U on 11.3

The plan is to overhaul the deadwood and bring in new players to build a team for seasons to come.

So I want is your opinions and advice on who to bring in, who to get rid off and where to strengthen.

Sadly the board only gave me 14m quid for transfers with 90% of all sales

So it looks like I will have to buy to sell.

So far I'm thinking of getting rid of Kuszczack,Brown,O'Shea, Park and obviously Carrick.

What do you think?

Cheers...

Get rid off Park, Carrick, Brown, Kuszack, Berbatov (replace him with Hulk), sell Nani aswell don't rate him. And buy a CM with vision and passing to takeover from Scholes.

Don't get rid of Nani, get rid of just all the people you've said but keep scholes and giggs and get them to tutor youngsters.

Don't get rid of Nani, get rid of just all the people you've said but keep scholes and giggs and get them to tutor youngsters.

Yeah for sure, I was gonna hang onto scholes and giggs for the sake of tutoring

Get rid off Park, Carrick, Brown, Kuszack, Berbatov (replace him with Hulk), sell Nani aswell don't rate him. And buy a CM with vision and passing to takeover from Scholes.

Sell Nani, Carrick, Park and Berbatov?! I don't think this is going to help but those three are key players!!

Maybe you should do this:

Goalkeeper: Lindergaard is not ready to step up and Kuszack is just a back-up. buy a long-term option
Defence: Not much but a replacement for Ferdinand and sell off Brown and O'Shea, both a ****. get vidic to train Smalling
Midfield: Obviously buy youngsters who can replace Scholes and Giggs.
Attack: Berbatov is 30 so buy a future wonderkid who can replace him though Hernandez is a good long-term option.