Amrak007

Reaction score
Guys,

I'm starting my second season with Man Utd (12/13) and I need a first choice RB.
Rafael isn't good enough for the big PL and European matches.
Srna is already at city and Van De Weil is at Spurs

Any suggestions will be most welcome

Cesar Azpilicueta? Not had a chance to look a him on fm12 but was immense on 10 and 11.

Anyukov, Corchia, Schwaab, Vrjslako, Douglas, Danilo, Castro, Beck, Torisidis, Aldo Corzo, Lorenzo Di Silvestre

Smalling is a good option at RB, already at the club. And Phil Jones can be trained to be an excellent RB. I'm using either of those two, with Rafael as back-up until he improves.

LB is a bigger problem, IMO. Evra will need replacing soon and Fabio isn't nearly as good as the rest of his defensive colleagues.

Dunno about anyone else but im currantly doing a utd save. i beleive rafael will become big in few seasons so i went and brought Kyle Walker from spurs, cost me but has paid off hes played amazing so far with record so at:-

24games/1goal/3assts. Av.Rating 7.16 overall.

As for evra il look when time comes but i brought in another english man Joe Mattock and he has steped up well :)

Corchia really is good, i've used him for united before and he was brilliant!

I don't know why, but Rafael looks better in the field than his stats. I like him, although I'll try some of this names in this tipic.
For a good successor for Evra, I found Fuchs, german leftback, really offensive, but... has great crossing and freekicking skills, and his adaptation to the premier was smooth, which means he performed from the start.