Manchester United saved game

united_yo

Reaction score
I looked through the "save games" thread and looked after a Manchester United game, but the only one I could find there was King Erics Sir Alex story.

What I'm looking for is a Manchester United save that's 2-3 season in or something without any transfers. I had my own but the save got messed up and now I cant open it. It sucks because I had a lot of hard work getting through so many season with it. Took a lot of effort trying to get suitable tactics and training schedules.

Hope someone can help and that I posted in the correct place.

Cheers.

doubt you find one without many transfers. mine is in march 2011 if you want it

I've got a suggestion, why not just sim the game and then take over United in the third season?

I'd be grateful:)

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------

I've got a suggestion, why not just sim the game and then take over United in the third season?

Do you mean holiday? Everytime I try that, or the editor, the game just quits all of a sudden. No idea why.

ok ill knock up some screenshots of what my game looks like etc. and ill send you the training im using as well, you'll get it through PM

to be fair i dont think anyones saved games will be the same as the one you had they never are i know its a ***** but id just start from scratch.

Yeah, at least that way you can build up the team yourself from the start.

to be fair i dont think anyones saved games will be the same as the one you had they never are i know its a ***** but id just start from scratch.

I've tried, but setting up the training schedules, making the tactics and all in all making the best out of the squad just takes too much time now. Also I'll have to assign new staffmembers etc.

If I start from scratch, it will be with a new look at the game. The idea with getting United richer than Barca and Real seemed nice, but it took too much time and work to try for it again. At least I was 2nd after my 3rd season without selling any of my stars ;)

i cannot stress the back up thing, i have a 5 game rolling save which auto saves every week ( i play games at a leisurely pace, it can take me upto 30 minutes for one match)

the state of the game save:

mean to ask you still want the save as it stands? as you can see i have made a lot of changes to the squad