Ryan58

Reaction score
I wonder how many of us will start a new save with Man U after today's news. If so who have you sold? Bought? What tactics will you introduce? Staff changes? Anything at all let us know and let's discuss!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

its easy with man u in game there not as bad as thay are irl you only need to sell a few and buy maybe 1 or 2 its not that hard

Unfortunately for myself I like to do it the hard way!

So....straight away I've put Van Persie, Ferdinand, Hernandez, Carrick, Cleverley, Valencia, Kagawa, Evra and Lindegaard up for sale, I just don't rate them or in some cases I think some of them are past it or not good enough. Secondly I've changed the formation to a 4-3-2-1!

You're not really talk us through your game post by post are you?

So....straight away I've put Van Persie, Ferdinand, Hernandez, Carrick, Cleverley, Valencia, Kagawa, Evra and Lindegaard up for sale, I just don't rate them or in some cases I think some of them are past it or not good enough. Secondly I've changed the formation to a 4-3-2-1!

don't sell van Persie, Kagawa or Evra....worst mistakes you'll ever make. Evra is an excellent first choice for the first two seasons - and van Persie used in the right way will provide more than 30 goals a season.

You're not really talk us through your game post by post are you?

No I wasn't but mind your own business anyway! If you don't like my posts then don't read them, also sort your grammar out!

in my saves kagawa is best amc in premiership, he score and assist like crazy

No I wasn't but mind your own business anyway! If you don't like my posts then don't read them, also sort your grammar out!

I was going to suggest getting one of the Mods to sticky it for the next few days or start a story thread. A Man United pass the parcel from this point with an updated database might be a decent way to go.

Last edited: