Manchester United sign Vermijl

• Thread starter Thread starter DMF
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 3K

DMF

@dmf180593
Reaction score
Manchester United have completed the signing of Marnick Vermijl from Standard Liege for £270K. The 18 year old can play all across the back four and is highly rated across Europe.

On Sky Sports News' confirmed transfers bar on the side, although nothing on the official website.

Never heard of him personally.

Discuss..

Last edited:
Well lets hope this isnt the last of United transfer activity.

Hopefully he turns into something good soon, personally have no idea who he is.

Yeah I saw this on the transfer bar on SSN but didn't hear anything about Man Utd signing him.

Never heard of him like the rest of you guys :P but i had never heard of Chicarito until we signed him so i hope hes the defencive Hernandez :P lol

well over priced!!! nah only joking never heard of him either proberly too young and unexpirenced to be thrown into the first team so will be in the reserves i would think.

If he can play anywhere across the back 4,its good as then United will have another versatile players alongside O Shea....Nver heard of him like everyone else but if United sign him,he must be no mug

Utd are good at this sort of thing.. as much as I don't really like him, Ferguson will make him turn good if this is true..

I'm pretty sure he won't make an appearance for the first team this season. Richie De Laet can play anywhere across the back 4 aswell but he hasn't really improved.

I will really like to see him getting minutes now and then this season for the first-team just to see how he gets on,such unknown players eiter flop or turn out good thats why its always exciting whenever a club signs them

Never heard of him but hopefully he turns out good. Probablly be loaned out

Another unheard of youngster, Fergie sign some big boys!!!! Ozil being the first, and maybe Milner just to stop Shity ruining his career.

According to numerous sites across the internet, we signed him ages ago... Tbh, if we have signed him, I can't see him getting game time this season. Probably get loaned out for a couple of seasons, and then we'll sell him on. Unless he develops into a wonderkid like Jonny Evans did, then we'll hang onto him

Never heard of him either but heard we are making headway in trying to sign Ozil, Ozil in behind Rooney and Chichrito, what dreams are made of

I doubt United will make a move for Ozil this year because he will be available on a free at the end of the season, may as well save themselves 10-15 Million.

I hope he gains experiance at us and turns out to be a future star :)

I doubt United will make a move for Ozil this year because he will be available on a free at the end of the season, may as well save themselves 10-15 Million.
3 weeks ago fergie said he wouldnt be moving for ozil, now hes suddenly coy on the subject. i think andersons incident has changed his mine somewhat, and we apparently looking to make a 13.3 million bid

Back