dc321

Reaction score
This is my first team tactic forum, so bear with me here :)

The first season, I bought digne (3.1mil), darmian (7.5mil), thiago silva (40mil (installments)), fierro, bellarabi, and MARQUINHOS for 5 mil a piece. Also loaned saul, munir, rafinha, and samper, but ended up terminating all of them. I terminated falcao's loan bc i felt like it :p.
My tactic first season was: (4-1-2-2-1)
De Gea
Rafael thiago silva jones shaw
fellaini(BWM) blind (regista) herrera/ADM (advanced playmaker)
ADM/mata(winger-A) young/januzaj (IF)
RVP/Rooney

Young was a pleasant surprise, as he finished the season with 6 goals, 8 assists, avg rating 7.39
Ended up panic buying park jooho because digne and shaw both got injured, and blind was needed in the midfield. picked up kondogbia for 2.3mil, which was a **** of a bargain. Took fellaini's place in midfield right away.

Finished the season in first place, 2 points clear of chelsea. Didnt think i would win it tbh

Second Season:

Busy transfer window, as I made few big money purchases.

First, I got strootman, (20mil upfront, and 20mil in packages and installments), then picked up lacazette for 11mil, because i loaned out fierro. Asked the board to buy reus for me, and they did, and I had three new players and it wasnt even july yet!

Bellarabi ended up unhappy here because bayern were interested, so i traded him+15ish mil for hojbjerg.
Got grealish as he looked to be a bright prospect, and also bc i had no more right wingers.
Finally got rid of jonny evans, for 9 mil.

Tactics: (4-2-2-2 wide attack)
DDG
Rafael Thiago Silva Marquinhos Shaw
Strootman(DLP) Kondogbia(BBM)
ADM (RW) Reus(LW)
Rooney(F9) RVP(T)

Let me know what you guys think! thanks!!

View attachment 286567View attachment 286566View attachment 286565

Last edited: