chapman7

Reaction score
I'm managing Manchester United.Looking for a decent youngster/wonderkid who would be available, for challenging David De Gea for the First Team keeper in years to come.

Have found Thiago from Flamengo not sure how good he gets though as still has black stars on his report but anyone who has signed him got him to his potential?

Also want someone who can score double figures and assists quite a high amount of goals from AMC preferably 25-27 at most if possible.

Last edited:
Look at the German GK Karius i think the name is?
Aboubaker for STR or Dybala,Berardi

For GK i can't find a good cheap one. Maybe a regen will pop up? You have Johnstone who can do great as backup.

For striker, my favourites are Lukaku, Berardi and Aboubakar. if you can manage to have them all, you are done :D

Look at the German GK Karius i think the name is?
Aboubaker for STR or Dybala,Berardi

Ah nice, I'll look at him and meant to put AMC to get into double figures as got young strikers coming in for the departing Henriquez. Plus Wilson was a monster for me so he will become a main striker in the season now coming.

For GK i can't find a good cheap one. Maybe a regen will pop up? You have Johnstone who can do great as backup.

For striker, my favourites are Lukaku, Berardi and Aboubakar. if you can manage to have them all, you are done :D

I sold Sam Johnstone to Bournemouth in the 2015 summer window. And I meant to put AMC for the double figures scoring, sorry :)

Last edited:
AMC look at Oliver from Porto or Atletico cant remember which. And Rashford is a beast there if played regular or Angel Correa. If want someone bit older look at Hakan Cahogulu who plays for Leverkusen Turkish AMC he is a beast!!!

James Ward-Prowse? Ross Barkley?

Should get either of them for 15-25m.

Also, Timo Horn might still have his 4m release clause.

View attachment 818928
Cleiton from Atlético Mineiro. Might be expensive to buy, but **** you are Manu...
Waiting to see how good he will be.

That's great shout, thank you! If he's your player how much was it you paid?

James Ward-Prowse? Ross Barkley?

Should get either of them for 15-25m.

Also, Timo Horn might still have his 4m release clause.

Everton aren't willing to set a price been trying for couple months. James Ward-Prowse is more of CM but am looking to sign him too

De Bryune mate, he's ace! If you werent United I would say Coutinho!

Yeah I had considered trying my luck but then thought they would have more chance of selling Sterling than him lol and YES I had forgotten all about De Bruyne until my scout came up with his report and looked like a real gem. Can't think why Chelsea would have not played him and then sell him short time after signing for them.

Bernardo Silva!

He was also an option I looked at but with him signing for Real Madrid and them not wanting to negotiate a deal so unlikely to get a deal for anywhere near De Bruyne from what my scout has said De Bruyne will cost between

Also in need of a young Right Back if any one know of any with decent potential? Was going to get Passlack when he was available to be approached in January 2017 but he just signed a new contract with a £61 million release clause

Janko in your reserves *should* be a decent player as a backup. But for RB, haven't found a better player than Rafael ingame. As for backup GK, keeping Johnstone is generally for the best, since he is pretty good, and HG to boot. But since he is not available, I dunno, Vanja Milinkovic Savic is a pretty decent option too, and he should be at the club..

For AMC, Januzaj and Mata are monsters. Literally crazy. Otherwise, Stanciu is still a decent option who won't set you back by much. Or you can try Tonny Trindade de Vilhena, he turns out rather well many times.

Janko in your reserves *should* be a decent player as a backup. But for RB, haven't found a better player than Rafael ingame. As for backup GK, keeping Johnstone is generally for the best, since he is pretty good, and HG to boot. But since he is not available, I dunno, Vanja Milinkovic Savic is a pretty decent option too, and he should be at the club..

For AMC, Januzaj and Mata are monsters. Literally crazy. Otherwise, Stanciu is still a decent option who won't set you back by much. Or you can try Tonny Trindade de Vilhena, he turns out rather well many times.

Yeah moved Janko after realised it wasn't him that got released. Yes Januzaj and Mata are monsters, but I'm moving Mata to the right right to have him cut inside with him dribbling and finishing stats would be catastrophic or least should be. So then I will need a new AMC plus will give me more options in all the attacking positions. Yeah same, I've got a pretty good potentially right back but not anywhere good enough to be starting just yet on a regular basis.

Scuffet or Leali - GK
Mastour,Odegaard,Isco,Gotze,Oscar,Correa,Firmino - AM
Chambers or Jedvaj - RB

Scuffet or Leali - GK
Mastour,Odegaard,Isco,Gotze,Oscar,Correa,Firmino - AM
Chambers or Jedvaj - RB

Sign Courtois from Chelsea due to being unhappy

Signed Kevin De Bruyne was cheapest option and Odegaard you kidding he's still a pricey kid at Madrid.

Still not found a RB - Chambers is at a rival and won't go cheap or cheap I would like. Jedvaj isn't the sort of RB I would like to have due to his lack in crossing and other aspects of his stat's