Manchester United Transfer window 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freddah

Reaction score
Which player(s) do you think Manchester United will sign this summer?

bit early to tell mate, lets see how the season turns out ok?

they should get a good goalkeeper thats for sure. i think their defense is fine w/ vidic and rafeal and fabio being young. in midfield, get luca modric of tottenham,nasri(if his contract expires) and ashley young. if they get all three they should sell nani and hargreaves. next up top, they need to get a good young striker to go w/ rooney and chich, im thinking benzema or bojan. they have to sell berba too.

they should get a good goalkeeper thats for sure. i think their defense is fine w/ vidic and rafeal and fabio being young. in midfield, get luca modric of tottenham,nasri(if his contract expires) and ashley young. if they get all three they should sell nani and hargreaves. next up top, they need to get a good young striker to go w/ rooney and chich, im thinking benzema or bojan. they have to sell berba too.

Why would we sell Nani oO) ? And btw it's Luka not Luca :). About Ash Young, please don't, I would rather have Djibril Cisse and Emile Heskey. For the **** sake, Berbatov wants to stay, he was our best striker and he don't mind being on the bench. Unlike Benzema and Bojan ??? ( Really, Bojan Krkic Perez ? really ?? ).

How about this...
In:
David De Gea
Modric
Sanchez ( He's great, but we don't need wingers, though Im biased, I love Obertan, such a great player ) but If we sell Obertan and loan Bebe, then, we need Alexis.
Varane - One for the future.

Out:
Brown
Gibbson
Owen
That's pretty much it... Though I would love to see Lass in United, we need destroyer, and he has prem league experience, that's only a plus ;)

Obertan is not good enough, he performance is not been so good, he always is up and down. I really hope they sign a scholes type player, like wesley sneijder who can be a playmaker. They need really a goalgetter upfront, i personly think they should sell berbatov and get f.example a " drogba type " . Who can play alongside Rooney or Hernandez. When Giggs retires they need new wingers, so maybe Ashley Young, Alexis Sanchez, or Modric. And of course the maybe most important is goalkeeper, maybe De Gea. But i think he is too young to step up and replace VDS. So maybe they should sign him and then maybe Stekelenburg, or Hugo Lloris.

Obertan, if anything, was good in the pre-fm2011 games... he has been struggling and inconsistent at United... I'm gonna go on one leg here and say that if his performances even for the reserves had been good enough, he'd have made the first-team with Valencia injured for a good part of the season.
So now that Neville and Scholes and Van der Sar have gone, they do need a good central midfielder... Sneijder? Charlie Adam? Sneijder's my pick. Along with Rodwell.
Young is probably coming to United... so that is one problem solved.
IMO, Rafael and Fabio are still too young and they need a 24-25'ish full back... probably someone who can play both sides to give Evra some rest. Rio and Vidic are the best pair in English football but the back-up is downright ****! Get someone atleast half as decent.
Keeper- Looks like De Gea... but I concur he's too young and I would have preferred Akinfeev or Lloris...
Bale? Where the **** is Bale?

And yeah... No Wes Brown. No Darren Gibson... I like the Owens, both Micheal and Hargreaves, and both are so godamn injury prone!

Now that I've ranted to my heart's content, I'm gonna ask something of my own...isn't this site SUPPOSED to be about the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.