Manchester united V Liverpool

tom lfc

Reaction score
What are your predications for the big match tomorrow.

2-1 to someone but I don't know who. Liverpool are in poor form but this is a game where the form book gets thrown out the window. Whatevers happens, we must win tomorrow but I do think it will be 2-1 to someone.

3-1 Man United. I can't see Liverpool getting anything out of it. Rooney, Berba and Valencia. Torres. XDXDXD

Last edited:
Man United 4-0 Anderson hat trick :p

19-11-08 wishes lol. Oh well, you never know. :p

Dont want to be ***** but these games are always boring as ever, i'll say like 1-1 as it will mostly be a tactical game not a wide open end to end game.

i reckon a big 1-1, liverpool leading for a long spell, but itd score late on, to really show there champions creditentials

I have a small feeling that Liverpool are going to win. 2-1 with a late goal from Kuyt?

But if I stick with my gut,
Manchester United 2-0 Liverpool. With Rooney out, I think that Vidic and Nani will score :)

i reckon a big 1-1, liverpool leading for a long spell, but itd score late on, to really show there champions creditentials
Lol surely getting dominated by Liverpool for a long spell and scoring late on luckily to get a draw DOESN'T show their champions creditentials?

Lol surely getting dominated by Liverpool for a long spell and scoring late on luckily to get a draw DOESN'T show their champions creditentials?

i would say it does, because no matter what liverpool are a good side, and champions are made, by how they respond to situations under pressure, so to grab a late goal at liverpool in a pressure situation would be showing what they a made off, hence showing they are championship material, like at sunderland and man city already this year, and how many other times have utd done down the years

Vidic get sent off for tackle in box and liverpool score penalty and win 1-0.

i would say it does, because no matter what liverpool are a good side, and champions are made, by how they respond to situations under pressure, so to grab a late goal at liverpool in a pressure situation would be showing what they a made off, hence showing they are championship material, like at sunderland and man city already this year, and how many other times have utd done down the years
Yeah I get what you mean but if they are being dominated and luckily get a goal to draw it shows weaknesses even if they get lucky.

it does show weakness or maybe just a bad performance, if they get out of anfield with a point tommorrow having played badly i be over the moon

Hope Liverpool win, i predict 2-1 to L'pool.
Although United will proberly win with a penalty or an own goal in the last minute.

Hopefully 2-1 united. Liverpool winning for 90 mins, Owen comes on and scores twice in stoppage time :D Then runs over to Liverpool fans with a shirt saying united For Life. That would make me happy for the rest of my life.