Manchester United vs Bayern Munich

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMF

@dmf180593
Reaction score
Breaking news, WAYNE ROONEY STARTS!!

Thoughts on the second leg?

P.S - First leg thread was closed which is why I opened another.

Ridiculous decision that - if he gets a small knock, he's out of the world cup

He does? Wow... Then Man Utd have bigger chances against Krauts, but he risks to be out of the World Cup.

YYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Rooney Starts!!!!!

Lets pray he don't get injured like fabregas(A)

He's been on the bike to help his injury ;) It's a risk though. Even more risky than Arsene's decision to play Cesc a week ago. But Rooney really wants to play apparently.

Oh No Capello's at OT he is going to go mad if rooney shows the slightest pain!

fergusons made a mistake picking rooney i think well anyway come on bayern !!! :D

I don't think Fergie would play him if he was worried about Rooney's fitness. He's obviously fitter than United led us to believe throughout the week

Rooney is tough lad. If it was someone like Fabregas, Van Persie or Arshavin etc as seen before you would only need to touch them to get them injured.

if rooney does get injured again and cant make the world cup ferguson wont care one bit because his scottish

Despite me hating Rooney, is he gets a long term injury tonight? And he misses the World Cup, I'll seriously go find Sir Alex, and chop his ball's of. Rooney is the only hope we have of winning the World Cup.

Manchester United Starting XI:

Van Der Sar
Rafael
Evra
Vidic
Ferdinand
Fletcher
Carrick
Gibson
Nani
Valencia
Rooney

Subs: Kuszczak, Berbatov, Giggs, Scholes, O'Shea, Jonathan Evans, Macheda.

Bayern Munich Starting XI:
Lahm
Van Buyten
Demichelis
Badstuber
Robben
Van Bommel
Schweinsteiger
Ribery
Olic
Muller

Subs: Rensing, Altintop, Klose, Pranjic, Contento, Gomez, Tymoschuk.

Last edited:
Grrr,it's annoying how United's best players don't get long term injuries.
Gibson starts,wtf?!

Robben starts so does Schweinsteiger. This is close to Bayern's best team bar Gomez.

***** dont u remember vidic and ferdinand being out this season for a while along with gary neville i remember utd were playing carrick at centre back a few weeks ago man utd get terrible injurys almost every season man utd have bad injury lists and have to deal a few months each season without good players

---------- Post added at 11:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 PM ----------

Even if rooney does get a small injury or knock i cant really see it keeping him out for the rest of the season maybe a month at most but no longer

Rafael against Ribery??
We will be lucky if he stays on the park :(

A week ago Rooney was on crutches!
as if he's made a full recovery. SAF is desperate i'd say :p he's seen how poor united are without him (vs. chelsea) and is prepared to take a challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.