Manchester United vs Bursaspor - SS2 - 19:45 K.O

DMF

@dmf180593
Reaction score

Manchester+United+Crest.png
VS
150px-Bursaspor-amblem.png

Manchester United host Turkish champions Bursaspor tonight in the 3rd game of the Champions League campaign for both sides.

Manchester United currently top the group on 4 points, while Bursaspor lie bottom of the group with 0 points and 0 goals.

Manchester United Starting XI:

Kuszcak
Rafael Smalling Vidic Evra
Carrick
Nani Fletcher Anderson Park
Macheda

Subs: Subs: Amos, Neville, Berbatov, Hernandez, O'Shea, Obertan, Bebe.

Bursaspor Starting XI:
Ivankov, Tandogan, Erdogan, Stepanov, Wederson, Sen, Svensson, Ergic, Ipek, Insua, Yildirim.
Subs: Ozkan, Cimsir, Batalla, Bahadir, Keceli, Nunez, Ibrahim Ozturk.

Hoping for a comfortable win to get us on track for Sunday. Going to say 2-0 United, Macheda and Fletcher to score.

Last edited:
b_12.png
VS
b_26450.png

Manchester United host Turkish champions Bursaspor tonight in the 3rd game of the Champions League campaign for both sides.

Manchester United currently top the group on 4 points, while Bursaspor lie bottom of the group with 0 points and 0 goals.

Manchester United Starting XI:

Kuszcak
Rafael Smalling Vidic Rafael
Carrick
Nani Fletcher Anderson Park
Macheda

Subs: Subs: Amos, Neville, Berbatov, Hernandez, O'Shea, Obertan, Bebe.

Bursaspor Starting XI:
Ivankov, Tandogan, Erdogan, Stepanov, Wederson, Sen, Svensson, Ergic, Ipek, Insua, Yildirim.
Subs: Ozkan, Cimsir, Batalla, Bahadir, Keceli, Nunez, Ibrahim Ozturk.

Hoping for a comfortable win to get us on track for Sunday. Going to say 2-0 United, Macheda and Fletcher to score.

You mean to say Fabio?

It's evra at left back, any stream links would be appreciated :)

Always usually watch the United match's but with Inter and Tottenham on and my least favourite player Macheda up top, Not a hope of me watching it. Say we will win 1-0

Hopefully we can get a good three points against a team we should beat.

Drawing/losing to Bursaspor would be a humiliating and only add to the stereotypical views that we rely too much on Rooney.

Hopefully we put on a magnificent performance and batter them showing Rooney that we don't need him. Would like to see Macheda get a goal or two, just to show he wasn't a 2 goal wonder a few seasons back. Maybe bring Hernandez on and let him get a goal and maybe even Berbatov because I don't think he's scored since the Liverpool game.

Would hope that we get a big win, but I see a comfortable 2-0 win with us trying to conserve our energy for the Stoke game.

I think United will struggle imo. Ferguson hasnt put out a strong team. Can see Bursaspor taking this one

Great goal from Nani, and so far it's been what I expected.

An energy conserving yet comfortable performance. Hopefully, we get 2 more goals for confidence to get a cushion.

What a poor game, there was no creative spark, looked very average.
very subdued peformance, after the last few days, and the changes made, did you really expect much more. got the points thats what matters, but we need to lift it 5 folds over the weekend

Was it only 1-0? :S Even without Rooney and even with what's been going on over the last few days, I expected them to be far more convincing tbh.