Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay1992

Reaction score
Hey as you all can see i have made three stories in the past one with Manchester city, Barcelona and Liverpool all of witch i had made good starts but my consistency hasn't been the best i no. This time i am goin to manage Manchester United and actually finish a season with them an upload as much info as i can, including top goal scorer every 10 games, an i will be updating every month(game time).

Transfers In:
Miguel Veloso - £13.5M
Transfers Out:
None

View attachment 45738

Didnt you read the introduction i was with them an i got about 7 games into the season and give up because i was either gettin beat by poor teams or just didnt want to manage them anymore but now i am goin all the way with man utd.

i did read the introduction also u just started the liverpoool save actually too and u have to go somewhere with ur stories dont stop too fast i mean we all been through poor run of form u will survive...

Not saying anything bad about this but this would be too easy. Everyone can win a trophy with Man Utd in their first season. Should start a story with a team who is doomed to relegation from the Premiership or teams from Championship, League 1 or 2.

im more concerned due to the fact a liverpool fan wanting to win trophies with manchester united but i shall be following closely :D

Would be a lot less clutter if you could post all of your stories that you abandon after ten games into a single thread.

If this goes **** up within one season then there will be a story ban. In fact I'll make it very easy for you, ive closed your other stories, start a new one or end this one within the first season and thats it for your story telling. You also need to add more than just screenshots and game updates (see the threads ive linked you to before) otherwise it wont be a story and i will close it.

Im sure you dont know him but you are fast becoming the new Louis H....

Last edited:
If this goes **** up within one season then there will be a story ban. In fact I'll make it very easy for you, ive closed your other stories, start a new one or end this one within the first season and thats it for your story telling. You also need to add more than just screenshots and game updates (see the threads ive linked you to before) otherwise it wont be a story and i will close it.

Im sure you dont know him but you are fast becoming the new Louis H....

i did warn him in his last thread :S

**** you all!!!! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

---------- Post added at 08:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 PM ----------

btw iv gave up on the stories cya dudes

and also i love to suck farts from my dogs ****

Last edited by a moderator:
immature **** :) seriously it says 1992 on his name so that must be the year he was born so his either 17 or 18 and his acting like a 2 year old he really needs to grow up

Last edited:
no doubt you probably wont return as this 'story' was a for a school project (i guess thats a fail) but if you do then this is just a friendly reminder that you are banned from writing anymore stories, try to start a new one and i will infract you for spam. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.