Manchester United's New Era Challenge

Sheep888

Reaction score
Being a die hard Manchester United fan I have decided to create a challenge with them.

The Glazers have AT LONG LAST been bought out, and by who? A consortium or former Manchester United Legends!

David Beckham has waived his right to an MLS team and has rallied a few former team mates from the Treble winning year, to buy out the hated Glazers, wiping out all the debt View attachment 457585and invest major money into the transition period.

With people like Paul Scholes, Peter Schmeichel, Nicky ****, Henning Berg, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, Teddy Sheringham, Jaap Stam and Roy Keane forming the main body of your Boardroom.

Can you play the attacking, fast paced, exciting football that these legends are accustomed to?
Can you develop the youth team where they once came from to become stars?
Can you rid the current team of deadwood, maintain high morale and go on to win another famous Treble?

You're starting budgets will be increased, as will the reputation as all of these world renowned footballs bring their wealth of footballing notoriety.

With Beckham as Owner and Keane as Chairman, they will be watching over you, ensuring you play to the philosophies that you agree upon. (Please note that developing youngsters, either from the youth system or scouting will be the one of the major challenges we are playing towards in this game)

Bring in your own staff, maybe more of United's old guard. Develop your relationship as you start from a Sunday League Footballer, passionate about Manchester United, into a manager that is revered around the world.

New affiliated clubs have been added for youth development purposes, and FC United of Manchester.
Start with as many or as little leagues and nations as you wish.

Let me know if you guys are up for this challenge and how you are doing in it. Maybe who you want to bring in, who you think won't fit in as you try to go fast paced and youthful.

Any feedback or hints in how to make this a success don't hesitate to let me know, I can take criticism :p

Just Waiting for my uploaded file to be moderated then we are good to go I will update with a link.

Last edited:
A challenge playing as Manchester United haha....... If you can't compete for major honours with them your doing something wrong.

Not the point, maybe saying challenge was the wrong wording but it's more for the enjoyment of trying to bring back the good old days if the aforementioned players, as they look over you. Sorry if this offends you Turnburger :)

Hate to pick holes, but what with the class of '92 buying Salford, wouldnt it have made sense to add them as an affiliated club?