jharty

Reaction score
SkySports.png

Consortium Completes Takeover Of Manchester United
A consortium led by Jack Harty has completed their takeover of
European giants Manchester United after the Glazers debt became unmanageable and they were forced to sell the club. New owner Jack Harty has also sacked manager Sir Alex Ferguson claiming that he is beginning to show signs of old age and has brought in the 35 year old Irish manager John Johnston to fill his shoes. Best of luck to the new manager and let’s hope he can bring great success to this great club.

Press Conference
PressConference.jpg

New Manchester United manager John Johnston walked into the press room at the Carrington Training Center with a slightly nervous looking grin on his face and took his seat quickly. As the journalists began to fire questions at him.

Journalist: You sit hear as the manager of Manchester United when most fans would have preferred to have Sir Alex Ferguson hear, how will you get the fans backing?

Johnston: Well it is not my fault the Alex is not the manager here anymore i applied after he had been sacked despite what some of the tabloid papers suggest. I am sure i can win the fans over by winning and winning well, Sir Alex is a hard man to follow but i believe that i can do as good if not better than he has done.

Journalist: What do you think of your Manchester rivals Manchester City's unlimited funds?

Johnston: I personally welcome the challenge they bring but fear for there long time stability, they are taking a shortcut to the top of English and European football but they need to be careful.

Journalist: Can we expect any activity for you in the transfer market?

Johnston: Defiantly, we have a good bunch of lads here but there is defiantly room for improvement and the funds are there so i dont see why not.

Journalist: Do you intent to keep Rio as your captain despite the rumors that he assaulted a young woman outside a pub in east London?

Johnston: You do make up alot of sh*t dont yous *laughs* Rio happened to be on holiday in the US on that day so it is a no story. And to answer your question yes Rio will still be captain. No more questions please.

rio_ferdinand_280x3_530265a.jpg

Johnston claim Rio is innocent

Last edited:
rio_ferdinand_280x3_530265a.jpg

Johnston claim Rio is innocent
I swear it was anton...