Reaction score
Khaldoon Al Mubarak has shocked the nation by terminating Roberto Mancini's contract. Mancini was on a wage of £130,000 a week it has cost the board 7 million to release him from the role as manager.

Alex Calder has been given the job, an unknown inexperienced manager. Khaldoon Al Mubarak has said he will take a back seat and wont interfear with Alex Calder's Management at the club. They have given him a transfer budget of 55 million and a wage budget of 2,100,000 a week.

With an interview with BBC Sport Alex Calder said "Im am very proud to be part of such a massive and well respected club, from when i was a little boy i dreamt of this moment" he also added " The chairman has given me all his support and i will look to win the title in the next few years and i think this much is possible considering the money available for me to spend. This season we will look to qualify for a top 4 spot, this is certainley a challenging target but i hope the players the players will thrive under the pressure"

images

Good luck mate will be following... Just started a story myself of you wanna have a look... From Russia to win-a Chelsea fc story

55 milion? This sounds funny but City usually get more.

no depends what target you set for the end of the season :)

I just want to know why start with a top team. Why not start with a League 1 or 2 team and get them to the Prem?

Mine? To win the treble with Chelsea without drogba.. That's in my story though this
is nt mine;)

Wh y was I so stupid to think this was real ??:p Good luck anywayz :)