JParker

Reaction score
IF ANYONE READS THIS, MUST COMMENT! THE MORE COMMENTS, THE MORE UPDATES!

The_Sun.jpg

Roberto Mancini leaves Man City after his scarf was robbed by a fan!!!

Roberto Mancini has left Man City after his favourite scarf had been robbed by a fan. Although the scarf has been returned, Mancini has said he is disgusted by the act of a Man City fan. Khaldoon Al Mubarak now has a difficult job ahead of him as he needs to find a new manager. Luis Felipe Scolari, Rafa Benitez, Fabio Capello and Jose Mourinho are favourite's for the job.

Roberto_Mancini_Manager_c576.JPG

Last edited:
Haha! Great start, loving the reasons for his resignation. Good luck.

you'll need a mod to close one of you're other 2 stories, as you have 3 open, but no matter, good luck with this :D and I'll follow :) and a great reason for resigning :D

Last edited:
Haha! Great start, loving the reasons for his resignation. Good luck.

you'll need a mod to close one of you're other 2 stories, as you have 3 open, but no matter, good luck with this :D and I'll follow :) and a great reason for resigning :D

I will follow this mate as a Manchester City fan :D

lol funny start good luck :)

Thanks.
Knowing that I have so many followers is really good.

---------- Post added at 02:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

Fc United of Manchester U18's manager was the chosen one!!!

Unknown James Parker takes the Man City hot seat. The Man City fans have their doubts if Parker is the right man.
James Parker was recommended by Brian Kidd.
"Me and a couple of mates went to see a match of Fc United of Manchester U18s because it was free and it also allowed me to take a look at some players and instead of bringing out a player, I brought a manager. I was impressed by him. The kids we're enjoying their football and they loved every minute of the game. Who wouldn't? They won 1-0 against a team they expected to lose heavily against." said Brian Kidd.

Last edited:
Who would've expected that: a rookie taking over?! :O

Good luck mate, will be following

Last edited:
Good start. but sounds too serial, when you say they won 18-0 when they were suppost to lose badly. It's like England are predicted to lose, but they managed to beat Spain.

Who you beat 18-0 ?!?

I hope you will crush Manchester United. I, when I beat them, was the great moment in the entire season.

Good start. but sounds too serial, when you say they won 18-0 when they were suppost to lose badly. It's like England are predicted to lose, but they managed to beat Spain.

that 8 was not supposed to be there.

Haha great OP, I'll definetly be following. ;)

Haha, brilliant opening! Will follow ;)

Thanks.

Who you beat 18-0 ?!?

I hope you will crush Manchester United. I, when I beat them, was the great moment in the entire season.

it was supposed to 1-0

Good luck mate whats the budget?

more than £100M
i want to win the premier league

lol nice OP.

good luck with it

thanks

i will not be updating for a couple of weeks as i am on holidays
hope u all still follow it when i restart it