joespur61

Reaction score
does past manergerial experience make a difference as to how hard the game is? eg internationl player the easiest? and auto normal?

I would actually say it does, i think it just influences the types of club you can get and how much of an influence you can have on players.

If you chose international, you start off with a continental reputation and can get some pretty good job in the top leagues, but also your players will listen to you more on team talks and etc.

If you picked auto then it would select a past experience to coincide with the reputation of the club, if you picked a team like Vauxhall in the Blue square North league then you will most likely have the reputation sunday league footballer or semi professional. Whereas if you chose man utd, you'll probably have the reputation of professional or international.

So if you did managed vauxhall and chose your experience of International, then your players would listen to you more and probably play better as a result and stuff. Thats what i think anyway.

EDIT: Take a look here in the football manager manual: http://www.footballmanager.com/manual/?id=79

Last edited:
It impacts how much affect your team talks have, etc. If you pick sunday league footballer, once you've played for a while and had some success you essentially 'catch up' anyway. Only really impacts the first few years of your game.

It will also affect the jobs you can apply for as Sean mentioned.