Resource icon

FMKorea Mang 433 - ByH 2020-03-15

I agree, it's very very good.
But you better have a very very good striker. Fast and good finisher.

It looks promising.

Attachments

• 2222.png
    2222.png
    30.3 KB · Views: 692
I agree, it's very very good.
But you better have a very very good striker. Fast and good finisher.
Was just starting to notice that everything goes through the striker. No one else is really scoring or getting assists. It’s strange.

trying it with chelsea currently. struggling big time to score

Very good defense and striker score tons!

Bur i struggle with my wingers getting low rating and not many goal points, playing with Genk first season. Anyone with same issue and maybe a solution to the problem?

Been trying this tactic started off well in terms of results however the performances were not the best. I won matches i should have lost the team is not creating enough chances , I have been outplayed in all but 2-3 matches.

I have been leaking a lot of goals lost a lost of home matches, my last loss I was 2-0 up and ended up losing it.

The team losses the battle in midfield, the attack isn't creative and the defence is very leaky they get countered and bullied easily.

I tried different variations in midfield and even brought werner, toby, james to add quality to the squad and struggle to keep posession and create chances.

Reus and witsel got injured in my last loss to add insult to injury.

My recent run of matches have been disappointing especially with the quality I have and how many home matches I have lost.

Maybe with the CM's they should have a role either as a mezzala, BBM or even DLP and have the cdm move to cam as SS , AP, Trequartista.

Hope I was able to provide a constructive feedback.

Attachments

• 2020-01-01 (1).png
    2020-01-01 (1).png
    556.7 KB · Views: 614
  • 2020-01-01.png
    2020-01-01.png
    336.8 KB · Views: 527
I think the CMs are crucial with this one. I have had minimal success with it, but the times ive done well ive had good CMs.

Been using this for 3/4 of a season now with As Roma, changed the CMs to AP and Mez to get the most out of Zaniolo & Pellegrini, Zaniolo has been amazing the last two months.

Biggest problem is my strikers, Dzeko is rather the opposite of what this tactic requires, slow and tall.

Currently 2.in the Serie A, with 8 games left.
Struggle againt teams with a back 5 thoug,

This tactic is working wonders for me. I am on the second season with Leeds united and had a great first half of my first season in the premiership. but then results started to drop heavily. I was playing a Klopp like tactic first half of the season but think I got found out and results severely dropped (did not win a game in 10 games). I changed to this tactic and have won nearly every game since. AMAZING TACTIC.

Things to make the tactic work:
- fast central striker. He is the out ball 80% of the time when under pressure. If the opposition CB are slow you will get many many 1v1s.
- IW should be fast but also creative. Ive tried inside FWD for this role and they do ok but more creative inverted winger really put the ball on a plate for the striker and CMs(attack) with low short crosses.
-CM(attack) if the have arrives late in opposition box PPM. getting many goals from this.

The best thing about this tactic is you do not get many ccc against you with a through ball over the top. I have slow defender (cb with 10 pace) and still doesnt happen very often.

Been using this for 3/4 of a season now with As Roma, changed the CMs to AP and Mez to get the most out of Zaniolo & Pellegrini, Zaniolo has been amazing the last two months.

Biggest problem is my strikers, Dzeko is rather the opposite of what this tactic requires, slow and tall.

Currently 2.in the Serie A, with 8 games left.
Struggle againt teams with a back 5 thoug,

Tried a tall striker with not much pace and this tactic was not working great. I was thinking about testing with a DLF (support) and making the left IW and inside forward (attack). WIll let you know.

Zaniolo and pellgrini will work well as CM(attack) BTW. I have Kalvin phillips and alfie mcCalmont (youth kid) playing there right now and they are top 3 average rating while playing this tactic.

This tactic is working wonders for me. I am on the second season with Leeds united and had a great first half of my first season in the premiership. but then results started to drop heavily. I was playing a Klopp like tactic first half of the season but think I got found out and results severely dropped (did not win a game in 10 games). I changed to this tactic and have won nearly every game since. AMAZING TACTIC.

Things to make the tactic work:
- fast central striker. He is the out ball 80% of the time when under pressure. If the opposition CB are slow you will get many many 1v1s.
- IW should be fast but also creative. Ive tried inside FWD for this role and they do ok but more creative inverted winger really put the ball on a plate for the striker and CMs(attack) with low short crosses.
-CM(attack) if the have arrives late in opposition box PPM. getting many goals from this.

The best thing about this tactic is you do not get many ccc against you with a through ball over the top. I have slow defender (cb with 10 pace) and still doesnt happen very often.
I'm so glad you finally found a favorite among my tactics.
Happy New Year ~

I'm so glad you finally found a favorite among my tactics.
Happy New Year ~

Happy New Year!

Second season syndrome I am having right now with the tactic. The tactic works great against big and similar level teams but now i am struggling against weaker opposition who park the bus. Think everyone is having the same issue though. Im trying to develop another version that is more patient, less direct. Do you have any ideas for this?

Reactions: ByH
Happy New Year!

Second season syndrome I am having right now with the tactic. The tactic works great against big and similar level teams but now i am struggling against weaker opposition who park the bus. Think everyone is having the same issue though. Im trying to develop another version that is more patient, less direct. Do you have any ideas for this?

Just playing 433 in Barcelona recently. I'll post it soon after the first season.
I think it's better than this tactic.

Tactic looks solid defensively and can score a lot...but i want to ask what do you think about the CMs roles, if don't have very suited players for that role u suggest me to change into something else? I thought maybe about mezzala attack instead of one cm's attack