Resource icon

FMKorea Mang 433 - ByH 2020-03-15

Tactic looks solid defensively and can score a lot...but i want to ask what do you think about the CMs roles, if don't have very suited players for that role u suggest me to change into something else? I thought maybe about mezzala attack instead of one cm's attack
Yes, you can change it and use this tactic freely.
Mezzala is also a good choice.

I have made a few tweaks especially to the wingers and wingback individual instructions over the last 2 seasons in my save, but removing short passes to the 2 CMs seems to help a lot! will try take them off of the defensive midfielder too in some easier match to see if there's progress!

Reactions: ByH
I have made a few tweaks especially to the wingers and wingback individual instructions over the last 2 seasons in my save, but removing short passes to the 2 CMs seems to help a lot! will try take them off of the defensive midfielder too in some easier match to see if there's progress!
Wow, that's in line with what I recently found out in my self-testing.

As you can see from the latest update above, I've deleted all the short passes from the center.

You are correct.
Thank you very much for good comments.

in the beginning of season i was a scoring machine with Barcelona, but as de season is ending, its hard sometimes score more than 2 goals

in the beginning of season i was a scoring machine with Barcelona, but as de season is ending, its hard sometimes score more than 2 goals
Thank you for your review.

Last edited:
I'm using this tactic, and it's been amazing so far, with great results.

My first season was with Benfica, won everything local, ended the season without a single defeat on the league, just lost on the semi-finals of the champions league against Liverpool :(

Right now, i'm on Season 2, still on first place with 14 games, and 14 wins, champions league got first on the group stage and on-going.

After today's update 20.4, the tactic seemed to got just a little weaker, but not much of a difference, i will keep using it because it's the only tactic that really worked for me after trying tons of them!

So, thanks a lot for it, and would be great if you keep supporting and updating it :)

I'm using this tactic, and it's been amazing so far, with great results.

My first season was with Benfica, won everything local, ended the season without a single defeat on the league, just lost on the semi-finals of the champions league against Liverpool :(

Right now, i'm on Season 2, still on first place with 14 games, and 14 wins, champions league got first on the group stage and on-going.

After today's update 20.4, the tactic seemed to got just a little weaker, but not much of a difference, i will keep using it because it's the only tactic that really worked for me after trying tons of them!

So, thanks a lot for it, and would be great if you keep supporting and updating it :)
Thank you for your review.
Have a healthy and fun FM.