chriseagles

Reaction score
Im thinking of starting a new save managing Belgium and I just wondered if there is anything that anyone can tell me that might help???

Try and give debuts to your best young players as soon as possible , this will get you into their Favoured Personnel.
This will help if you ever try to sign them with a club.

Well like mentioned above give debuts to youngsters ,if a player is playing well in the lower leagues dont be afraid to play them if their in good form they might suprise you.

get A Wistel,E Hazard, T Hazard and R Lukaku in your team they will grow into beasts

I don't know about mangaging, but taking over the Belgium national team is a good challenge. I would do it myself, but I would prefer to manage a French club built around French and Belgian players than the national team itself. It's much more rewarding. But, I would suggest the following for it:

I, personally, would play a 4-5-1 or a 4-2-3-1. You have the players for it. Defour, Witsel and Co. can provide a good combined midfield and support Hazard and Lukaku quite nicely. You have a strong defence in Vertonghen, van Buyten and Kompany to rely on when things get tough and could play a counter-attacking strategy to see-fit. Hazard can play just off Lukaku as an Inside Forward, and Lukaku can be a Poacher, Advanced Forward or Deep-Lying Forward.

Take your pick.

I am in a rush, so I may come back to this when I have time. But this is just off the top of my head.

I managed Belgium for a couple of times, it's a very nice challenge.
Loads of talent who are on the verge of breaking trough (hazard, fellaini, vertonghen, kompany, vermaelen, lukaku, dembele, defour, witsel ...). They have a good team.

Once I managed to win the world cup (2014), but that was lucky.

As been said before : 4 2 3 1 works good for belgium.

i am currently managing arsenal and belgium in 2013. my belgium team scores goals for fun. averaging over 4 a game. played 12 games including fixtures against germany and turkey twice as well as brazil. my team is

GK Mignolet
LB Vermaelen
CB Kompany
CB Vertonghen
RB Odoi
CM Defour
CM Fellaini
AML Hazard (Eden)
AMR Witsel
ST Lukaku
ST Vossen

Belgium have some of the best young players in the game so you should play alot of them to get them experienced and try and win future competitions.