manipulating what names regens get/deleted cities still come up as place of birth

ccfcpaul

Reaction score
Hey

I am creating a DC universe for a bit of fun.

Originally I had started using Gibraltar as the host nation but after learning Gibraltar cant play in euros/world cup... I have moved it all to Kazahkstan.....

I deleted all Cities and edited all regions to be moved to gibraltar. I then moved all my 60 odd cities I created for Gibraltar to be kazahk (nw named DC Universe) with 2 regions of earth & krypton.

The nation has 3 leagues (16 teams each) + an inactive league for relegation. Plus Main cup, super cup and a cup for lowest available league.

I have made the language set as English... deleting kazahk in he process.

I have so far created 30 superheroes (all aged 20 so get a good 10 years play time)

All Kazahk people on database deleted

The only Issue I have is regen names (addng players to playable teams). Some players are born in a city that has been deleted.... The players from deleted cities have russain names.

I hve also tried creating kryptonese (family group of Korean and language group of Germanic) but this just makes all players from created krypton cities have kazahk/russain names (with English and kryptonese language), which is very confusing.

Hope someone can help