Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Reaction score
Sorry if this is not the right place but i was wondering what is everyone's experience Manolo Gabbiandini since the new patch how good does he become

Reaction score
He isn't in my game and I have alot of leagues loaded. Who does he play for?

Reaction score
Juve, on loan at Bologna in Serie A if I'm not mistakin'.
Oh right, I couldn't find him because you spelt his name wrong haha, it's Gabbiadini. On my save he's had a broken leg so he hasn't developed at all.. Can't help you then unfortunatly :S

Reaction score
He looked really good on Raikan's screenshot, so I went back to my old save to have a quick look how he was on that.... Again, looks really good! :D (Wierd picture in the facepack I am using, I can't decide wether it's a photo or a painting :L)

View attachment 323011View attachment 323012

Reaction score
Awesome player, scoring 35+ a season for my Bayern team signed him in 2014-2015.

Reaction score
Lol I can get a regen who is 18 years old as good as him... Thats why I said I wouldn't consider him that amazing...

Premium
Reaction score
He is immense on the LW - regularly got over 20 goals and 30 assists a season especially if you make him your set piece taker

Reaction score
3 seasons in with Liverpool on my game.
I signed him at very start of game.
Looked poo for first season. Shipped him out on loan to West Ham where he finished there top scorer in season 2. Developed into absolute monster.

Turned down bids at start of 3rd season from likes of Arsenal and Dortmund.