Mansfield Town - In John Radford We Trust

TheLastKick

Reaction score
010325355393800.jpg

hPvWy-1.png

BREAKING NEWS: Today Chairman John Radford announced Jamie King as the new manager of Mansfield Town F.C. Fans are completely shocked at such a unknown appointment, a Sky Sports correspondent taken time walking around the town talking to the public of Mansfield, "Jamie King as been appointed as new Mansfield Manager" 100 out of 100 people said "Who" "Eh" "Is This A Joke"

The press conference held at 1pm just 1 hour after the appointment Jamie King had the following to say. "I can understand the shock of most of the fans in appointing such a unknown manager, it's my first job in the role as a manager. I'm a good, good friend of John's he gave me a call the other day to meet up and discuss the negotiations, He told me the ambitions of the club and expects me to be promoted in 2 year back to the Football League where Mansfield spent over 80 years! I will bring new faces in, replace the deadwood have a fresh approach to the game and change alot of things the fans will have to trust me. It will either be a success or a complete nightmare, i dont want to be hated around Mansfield as it's my hometown i want to become a legend here"

---------- Post added at 10:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 PM ----------

hPvWy-1.png

July Update - Transfers

Here are my transfers for the first season, pretty happy with some signings. I found it extremely difficult this year to get good loan signings strangely.

MansfieldTransfers_History-2.png

MansfieldBoardroom_Finances.png

---------- Post added at 10:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 PM ----------

hPvWy-1.png

Pre Season Friendlies

1-9.png

It was all about making some money here so had to get some big games lined up, surprised about the Derby and Aston Villa result mind!

a couple of very good results against derby and villa. Also that was some clear out of players, must be almost a new squad?

How do you post up the screen shots? i want to do this in my Hibernian FC story.