Willem90

Reaction score
Hello all :)

Last season i won the title (won by better goal saldo) but i preformed very incosistent. I used a 4-2-2-2 tactic but i conceded too many goals (around 40) but i also scored 130 goals. However, the amount i conceded is just too high.

Now i'm wondering what tactic i should use because i want to use all the potential of my new AM's... I've been thinking about 4-2-3-1

This is my team atm:
RB: Vrsaljko and Rafael
CB's: Zouma, Jones, Smalling, Papadopoulos (and some other 18 olds hot prospects)
LB: Jordi Alba and Fabio

CM: Kagawa, Hamsik, Thiago, Cleverly
AM: Oxilade-Chamberlain, Nani, Young (transferlisted though), Lucas Moura, Adryan, Joel Valencia

ST: Chicharito, Rooney, Welbeck, Carlos Fierro (loan out)

I think i bought a strong team now, however, not sure what to play considering i got sick AM's but also alot of strikers.
I need to find a good away tactic too, my attacking mentality seems to backfire alot there.

Edit: still got around 20-25mil left this season. Still trying to seal neymar for 30mil

Last edited:
yeah, i would suggest 4-2-3-1, should work very well. The two centre mids, give them different roles. Maybe have one as a deep lying or box-to-box or if you're more adventurous an AP, but the other one should be a ball winning midfielder with defence duty. For away matches, consider starting with a "counter strategy" and then you can change depending on how the game develops. Have a poacher, play with a slow tempo, and then kill teams on the counter when playing away. Welbeck is perfect for that.

Very unbalanced midfield. None of them players can win tackles consistently.

^^^ true that. get a good tackler, a solid ball winning mid. Yann M'Vila should top your transfer shopping list.

ok i'll try to get m'vila or fellaini. I think fellaini is too old already for my taste, i only buy players under 24.

I was thinking about selling kagawa, since he is just a backup player in my team. Also i'm going to sell young, i have beter players now and he's 28 so i can cash big time

What tactic would you use? 4-2-2-2 or 4-2-3-1? I want thiago, moura and hamsik to preform well

Maybe a 4-2-3-1 with Hamsik on the left, Thiago AMC and Moura on the right? Then Cleverly CM with a ball winner? Wouldn't get Fellaini, he has the PPM get forward whenever possible. M'Vila would be good.

i was thinking about rooney/welbeck in DLF

right nani, AMC thiago and left chamberlain

CM hamsik and m'vila as ballwinner

and i guess i won't be needing to buy any players for the coming years, oldest player in my team is rooney atm

EDIT: not paying 60mil voor M'villa, going for lars bender i guess

Last edited: