Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Reaction score
His creativity is a bit too low for a playmaker role don't you think?

Reaction score
I would train him as a winger personally. Have you sent your scouts to have a look at him?

Reaction score
Has the potential to become a leading Prem attacking midfielder, for £3 mil that is a bargain. Nice find.

Reaction score
He will need a lot of tutoring if he is to live up to his potential, but nice find nevertheless.

Banned
Reaction score
Has the potential to become a leading Prem attacking midfielder, for £3 mil that is a bargain. Nice find.
You could get him for £ 1.5, £ 1,8 in the first season :p .. personally i think his crativity is too low, i had seen him irl he has given 2 assist in 3 games, i think from 13 to 14 would be good from what he really is, 9 is too low.

Reaction score

The kid in 2012. Has apparently developed pretty well. His speed has dropped though, don't know why. Could be different starting stats too for some reason. My scout (19/19) says he could become a leading Russian Premier League CM.