leboeuf

Reaction score
ok, so i have neuer as my gk. Havent played him yet as he's injured. Great attributes, except his handling is 10. Need funds and to free up wages for a bit of squad rebuilding. Should i sell him, or would he still be good despite his poor handling attribute?

View attachment 686705
Wrong forum mate, post this in the 2011 section.

i know its for fm14, but i know im in a small minority playing fm11, so who's gonna see the post?

alright then, mr pernickety fm police...im playing the demo of FM2014, and i have a goalkeeper with brilliant stats, except his handling is only 10. Will he be any good, or should i sell him?

see my point? i may be playing fm11 still, but my question is still valid

i know its for fm14, but i know im in a small minority playing fm11, so who's gonna see the post?

alright then, mr pernickety fm police...im playing the demo of FM2014, and i have a goalkeeper with brilliant stats, except his handling is only 10. Will he be any good, or should i sell him?

see my point? i may be playing fm11 still, but my question is still valid

Actually, that's not exactly true;; The player's development may vary, so may his potential, the engine all drastically vary between the two versions.. What is applicable to 14 need not be the case in 11..