waccoe

Reaction score
Got bored of my Southampton game so for some strange reason I'm thinking of a Man Utd game and emulate Fergie. So who should I buy first season start I need a right winger I was thinking.

In
Gabriel Barbosa
Gino Peruzzi
Lewis Cook (A must probably loan straight back to Leeds)
Mammama

Out
Fellaini
Valencia
Rojo
Valdes

any other suggestions

i had a quick look at them the other day only thing to note is that you might struggle to offload Fellaini and Valencia ( i also couldn't get rid of young and one or two others)

Yarmolenko, Feghouli and Carrilo might be worth a look for an amr and Mario fernandes if your after a full back. Cook becomes quality so is a good shout, seeing as you've got a massive budget saul (expiring contract) at Atletico might be worth a gander.

Depending on how you play a back up to Mata in the AMC role might be worth a look Rafinha at 21.5million is pretty good.

Mammana is cheap and quality but if your after someone closer to starting calibre chelsea will sell zouma for 20-30 million. Stones is expensive but i think 40 odd would do it.

Personally I would keep Valencia, he is awesome especially when played in either the WB or full back position in the first season (mainly for his assists), I would also recommend trying to get rid of Rooney and Jones. Sisto is worth a punt as a winger he has been great for my team and you can pick him up relatively cheaply, as is Embolo both are young and with training and games will improve. You will need to get a CB as Jones and Rojo just aren't up to it, Stones if you can get him is your best bet if not Gimenez can be got for £28.5 million (he's not as good but definitely more solid than Jones or Rojo).

Sold Valencia for 10m and Fellaini for 9.5m I just wanted the wages to disappear.

Brought in Mammama for 8.5m then loaned him to West Brom, Lewis Cook for 11m then sent back to Leeds and Barbosa for 15m. Sent Lingaard and McNair out on loan too for first team experience.