manurhudson

Reaction score
Welcome To This Barclays Premier League Chairman Game. Where the most important rule is to respect. Each club has to have a chairman it can be yourself or you can make it someone else eg John Cena. You can sell your managers to other chairmen or you can hire/fire your manager for 5m.Your transfer money is 100 million with a wage of 400,000 you have 3 foreign signings every transfer window. and if you are not active you will be kicked.

Transfer Rules
Club 2 Club transfers are when you agree a deal with another chairman
Foreign Transfers are transfers for other players not in the league and you bid as much as you like but it has to be over the players value and the highest bidder wins. At least one foreign player has to be U22 years old
NOTE ALL TRANSFERS WILL HAVE TO BE SENT IN A PM TO ME BY BOTH CHAIRMEN

IF YOU ARE RELAGATED YOU WILL TAKE OVER A PROMOTED TEAM

Team Chairman
Arsenalsavan
Aston Villa
Bournemouth
ChelseaMatt419
Crystal Palace
EvertonZnik
Leicester
LiverpoolIndiBlue
Man Citywebby1999
Man UtdManurhudson
NewcastleBashuijsmans
Norwich
SouthamptonLewie100
Stoke
Sunderland
Swansea
TottenhamLinecoigne
Watford
West Brom
West Ham

NOTE YOUR MANAGER CAN ALSO BUY PLAYERS HIMSELF

NOTE TRANSFER WINDOW NOT OPEN UNTIL ALL SPOTS FULL BUT PRE DEALS CAN BE ARRANGED

Last edited:
Hey mate. Just a quick thing about your rules to do with FGN transfers. First come first serve isn't a good policy. Who gets the FGN player if multiple people bid on it should depend on who offers the most wages, or on club stature. Not first come first serve.

Hey mate. Just a quick thing about your rules to do with FGN transfers. First come first serve isn't a good policy. Who gets the FGN player if multiple people bid on it should depend on who offers the most wages, or on club stature. Not first come first serve.

This is why I was reluctant to enter. :p

I guess I'll enter though, and go for Southampton!

Just a bit of advice: I would specify a lot more details in the information. How are transfer fees calculated? What about wages?

Anyways, I'll grab Everton!

YE Thanks Man I think I may adjust that to who bids the most money

Just a bit of advice: I would specify a lot more details in the information. How are transfer fees calculated? What about wages?

Anyways, I'll grab Everton!

Znik What do you recommend i do for the wage and transfer fees?

Znik What do you recommend i do for the wage and transfer fees?

Transfer fees: Either you put a set fee (say 2x player value or something) that we can buy players for. Or just say we can bid whatever we want as long as it is above player value (highest bidder wins)

Wages: Pretty much the same. Either 2x wages or so, or we can offer whatever we want, as long as it is above a certain amount.

One of these should be variable, as that will be the tiebreaker if we bid for the same player. The other one is easier if you put as a set amount. I'd love for the transfer fees to be the variable for once, so the highest bidder wins the player :)

Transfer fees: Either you put a set fee (say 2x player value or something) that we can buy players for. Or just say we can bid whatever we want as long as it is above player value (highest bidder wins)

Wages: Pretty much the same. Either 2x wages or so, or we can offer whatever we want, as long as it is above a certain amount.

One of these should be variable, as that will be the tiebreaker if we bid for the same player. The other one is easier if you put as a set amount. I'd love for the transfer fees to be the variable for once, so the highest bidder wins the player :)

Ye Thanks Znik :D

Rule

Also what do you think about highest bidder wins?

NEW RULE

Hi Guys New Rule you can bid As much for a player as long as it is over the players value and the highest bidder wins(H)

Hi Guys New Rule you can bid As much for a player as long as it is over the players value and the highest bidder wins(H)
is it possible to bid 40.000.001 million on a player if his worth is 40.000.000 or is there a minimum range?

I guess we have to have a minimum of 1.25 times the current value for a key player/first teamer, and 1.5 times for a hot prospect. This will be somewhat realistic and also open enough for multiple biddings.