Chris_10

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm looking for a creative spark in my ManUtd midfield also to replace the Legend Paul Scholes, I was thinking either Modric or Hamsik but not sure who to have. Any other suggestions would be helpful. I'm on LFC lastest update (V5 I think).

Cheers

Looked at Hamsik, Pastore, Paulo Henrique(<<), Vidal, Banega, Sahin ??

Hitzlsperger on a free.Has a cracking long shot and his stats best suit a DLPS.I assume you want the best tho.Spend £50m on Snejider if you want but Id stick with Carrick and have Ando/Hitz as back up.

Also whos your right back.Eiher pick up Hinkel on a free transfer because he is quality or get Maicon for like £14m

Cheers for suggestions :) Well for my right back I'm going to play Rafael first team get a player like John O'Shea to cover the whole of defence.

Cheers for suggestions :) Well for my right back I'm going to play Rafael first team get a player like John O'Shea to cover the whole of defence.
O'Shea should be at Sunderland.Thats why I recommend getting Hinkel on a free as backup.

Last edited:
O'Shea should be at Sunderland.Thats why I recommend getting Hinkel on a free as backup.

Not everyone plays with user made updates, some prefer to stick to the official patches.

Not everyone plays with user made updates, some prefer to stick to the official patches.

He said he was using the latest LFCMarshall update in the OP...

FML. I skimmed, read the words 'John O'Shea' and well, the rest you can work out for yourself.

/me considers administering a banhammer on himself. :(

I am using LFCMarshall update and I no O'Shea is at Sunderland but what I was meant to say is I wanted a player like him who can cover the back 4 but there best position to Rb.

I am using LFCMarshall update and I no O'Shea is at Sunderland but what I was meant to say is I wanted a player like him who can cover the back 4 but there best position to Rb.
Well ythen I reccomend Matt Connelly from QPR.Ok player.Stats are decent and becomes a good defender.About £3m-£4m.

Last edited:
Billy Jones, though he may be at WBA depending on which LFC version you have.

Hitz and Hinkel are not good enough for Manchester United, i checked out out LFC Marshall V5 and Man United have about 66 million and a big wage budget you can get better than them. If you need a RB Maicon is cheap, 15 million. But for midfield maybe look at Mario Gotze, only 20 million.

I would say hamsik for the creative spark, and for RB a young lad called sime Vrsaljko from Dinamo 2.3 million it cost me and he has BEAST physical attributes only reason why he was kept from my man u side in first season because of an excellent 16 year old regen, but when he did play he got an average of 7.58, not bad IMO