Manutd 1st season

• Thread starter Thread starter jmarsden7
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 6K
I can see the point of keeping RVP till hes 33/34 but I always sell people by the time they become 31/2 ...
Van Persie is an exception for me due to his brilliant technical and mental stat's which haven't declined all that much since the start of the game so he's still a great player to stick up top. Plus he makes a brilliant tutor too!

I tend to sell people by the time they're around 29-32 in order to get decent fees (unless I really like them), regardless of the club situation, but RvP definitely is an exception to that rule. He is definitely worth the salary paid to him ingame (shame I can't say the same IRL atm). In my save on the default database, he got around 40+ goals each season in the League until he was 35 or so, after which I got bored with the save. I dunno how he'll progress in the latest database, but atm, in the first season, he has 33 goals and 5 assists in 16 matches.

Thing with RvP is insane technicals and mentals which totally make up for average physicals. Those insane stats, coupled with 'Shoots with Power' make him an unstoppable goal machine.

Precisely why I tend to keep him plus he's a brilliant tutor and captain too!

My problem with RVP is how injury prone he is.

Almost every game he misses at least half a season, every season.

With his low natural fitness even a 1 month injury means he takes more than 2 months to get ready to play regularly.

My problem with RVP is how injury prone he is.

Almost every game he misses at least half a season, every season.

With his low natural fitness even a 1 month injury means he takes more than 2 months to get ready to play regularly.

Oh really? I must be quite lucky with him then as he's had quite alot of injury but average of few days to few weeks which didn't take him long to get full fitness back once recovered then he had one where kept him out for 3 months but was during an international match but least was in June so season was finished by then :)

Oh really? I must be quite lucky with him then as he's had quite alot of injury but average of few days to few weeks which didn't take him long to get full fitness back once recovered then he had one where kept him out for 3 months but was during an international match but least was in June so season was finished by then :)

In my longest save he started the 3rd season with with something like 5 goals in 3 games. Then tore his cruciate ligament, out of 8 months!

He decided to retire at the end of the season :(

Recovered fitness just in time to make the bench for FA CUP final - came on with 20 minutes left and grabbed a brace :)

This game takes so much from us but moments like that make it worth it.

In my longest save he started the 3rd season with with something like 5 goals in 3 games. Then tore his cruciate ligament, out of 8 months!

He decided to retire at the end of the season :(

Recovered fitness just in time to make the bench for FA CUP final - came on with 20 minutes left and grabbed a brace :)

This game takes so much from us but moments like that make it worth it.

Ah that's a pity missed majority of the season lol and oh great way to come back aha and that's the season I'm going to be starting once I've finished pre-season but not sure on signings as don't think I can think of any I need improvements on the squad on

Back