Marsden7

Reaction score
Hello, I'vs just downloaded FM12 on my laptop (a bit behind time Ino) but I'm gunna create a Manutd save and Im not sure who would be good to buy and sell/loan. so any suggestions would be great!
ino I could search the forums myself but I'm on my phone without Wi-Fi and it takes ages. cheers for any help!

Byu:
De santis(napoli) or Dida(free) as experienced backup for Dea Gea
Erick Torres and Carlos fierro from Chivas for young attackers
Iff you have lots of transfer budget left try signing Hamsik(Napoli) or Kagawa(Dortmund)

Sell:
kuskek(gk)
Lindergaard(gk)
Park(mid)
Anderson or Carrick or Fletcher(mid)
Owen(stc)
Berbetov(stc)

Fabio, Rafael, Smalling, Evans and Jones all have amazing pottential and you should attempt to rotate them with Evra, Vidic and Ferdinand.
Cleverly has great pottental so play him with Fletcher, Scholes, Carrick, Anderson, Hamsik etc for a position in the center of the park.
Play Young and Valencia on the wings with Nani, Kagawa, Giggs and Cleverly as backup.
Play Rooney either as only striker or just behind welbeck/chicharito.

Byu:
De santis(napoli) or Dida(free) as experienced backup for Dea Gea
Erick Torres and Carlos fierro from Chivas for young attackers
Iff you have lots of transfer budget left try signing Hamsik(Napoli) or Kagawa(Dortmund)

Sell:
kuskek(gk)
Lindergaard(gk)
Park(mid)
Anderson or Carrick or Fletcher(mid)
Owen(stc)
Berbetov(stc)

Fabio, Rafael, Smalling, Evans and Jones all have amazing pottential and you should attempt to rotate them with Evra, Vidic and Ferdinand.
Cleverly has great pottental so play him with Fletcher, Scholes, Carrick, Anderson, Hamsik etc for a position in the center of the park.
Play Young and Valencia on the wings with Nani, Kagawa, Giggs and Cleverly as backup.
Play Rooney either as only striker or just behind welbeck/chicharito.

No offense mate, but Dida is USELESS bud :) and De Sanctis is also a bit crappy!

Buy Steve Mandanda for £11.25m (his release clause)

I tend to use them as an experiensed backup and they have both done amazing in my past Arsenal, Man utd and Bayern saves. Although Mandana is better he is also to expensive and demanding for a backup player. But yes, if you have enough money mandana is better. Althou i forgot to mention Almunia.

I started up a United save the other day, there very good potentially but lack in the obvious area that is midfield. I play a barca style tactic and the aim is to play like them and dominate but also reduce the club debt.

I play 4-1-2-2-1.

Season 1 - Sell Park, Berba (contract 1 year left), Owen, I'd keep the rest of the midfield 1st season.
Buy - Yenssen (1 mill) Asomoah (9.25mill).

I managed to win EPL and FA cup.

Season 2 - Sell Anderson (12mill ish) Fabio (12mill)
Buy - Neymar (40mill+), Javi Martinez (24mill), Rene Alder (GK Back Up, free), Joel Valencia (900k), Niang (2.2mill), Dodo LB (Free).

Just four games into the 2nd season 4 wins, 12 goals none conceded. The aim is to win Champs league and EPL I should do considering the squad.

Buy srna, martinez. That's all you really need first season.

I tend to use them as an experiensed backup and they have both done amazing in my past Arsenal, Man utd and Bayern saves. Although Mandana is better he is also to expensive and demanding for a backup player. But yes, if you have enough money mandana is better. Althou i forgot to mention Almunia.

I bought Asenjo as back up keeper...he is pretty decent and costs about 2-3M

I started up a United save the other day, there very good potentially but lack in the obvious area that is midfield. I play a barca style tactic and the aim is to play like them and dominate but also reduce the club debt.

I play 4-1-2-2-1.

Season 1 - Sell Park, Berba (contract 1 year left), Owen, I'd keep the rest of the midfield 1st season.
Buy - Yenssen (1 mill) Asomoah (9.25mill).

I managed to win EPL and FA cup.

Season 2 - Sell Anderson (12mill ish) Fabio (12mill)
Buy - Neymar (40mill+), Javi Martinez (24mill), Rene Alder (GK Back Up, free), Joel Valencia (900k), Niang (2.2mill), Dodo LB (Free).

Just four games into the 2nd season 4 wins, 12 goals none conceded. The aim is to win Champs league and EPL I should do considering the squad.

Neymar is terrible...tried in all roles, and he is poor in all.

If i were u id sell everyone around the ago of 30....and others who are valuable but czn be easily replaced...like, anderson, flecther, carrick, berbatov, owen macheda etc.

First season play hernandez up top as poacher alongside rooney as a deep lying forward...for me i think hernandez had 35 and rooney about 45. Valencia is a demon on right wing, and young, nani provide decent options there...although i do normally sell nani for like 25M.

Defo sign Niang and Fierro as 2 yougn strikers...they are ace in couple years. Fellaini is ace midfielder and can be picked up for about 10M. He will be your engine...and then you need a creative player...modric would be ace in this role but costs a few quid...but if u opt to play with an AMC then Kagawa, Moura, hazard, Pastore, Gotze are all ace (the last 2 are ridiculously expensive) I have kagawa playing AMC in a 4231 formation and he scored like 25

Thanks for all you're help guys I will deffo be using some of thisadvice

Neymar is terrible...tried in all roles, and he is poor in all.

He's not he probs didnt settle well he's nearly as good as Messi, he's umbers! He takes longer to settle in EPL than the Spain but he's epic.

Nani is too selfish I'm debating selling him too.